chapter 10

HARRY POV

I closed the door as I arrived home. I took my shoes off and looked up to find my father stumbling into the hallway, he was clearly drunk out of his mind and wouldn't remember anything in a couple hours.

"Where have you been?" he seethed in a low voice, while leaning on a broken cabinet to his right.

"School." I answered in a quiet voice. Ugh, so pathetic. I hated myself for being so weak around him when I could easily beat him in a fight. I should be able to, but I can't. He has this power over me that I can't seem to shake, and it angers me every day.

"Don't lie to me boy..." he warned, pointing a finger at me with his free hand, the other one was holding a bottle of vodka.

"I'm not... I swear I'm not..." I said as fear started pouring into me. I backed up to the door as he got closer. I bit my lip waiting for him to grunt, maybe yell a couple things, and leave. But he didn't. He neared me and with every step he took, I practically felt my body grow smaller and weaker.

"You are. You are lying to me. And you know what happens to liars." He dropped his almost empty bottle of vodka on the floor, making is shatter. The noise echoed through the empty house. He kneeled down and picked up the biggest shard of glass. I feel my knees go week and my eyes brim with tears. He soon got so close to me that I could smell his breath, and it reeked of alcohol.

He pulled his leg back and kicked me where the sun didn't shine. I groaned and whimpered in pain as I sunk to the floor beneath me.

"You also know what happens to worthless fags." He said darkly, causing me to curl up into a ball and brace myself for the next attack.

For a couple seconds everything was silent and I almost looked up at him to see if he passed out or something but a shooting pain in my ribs told me he didn't. I cried out in pain as tears began to fall down my face.

I curled into a fetal position and endured the next three blows, pinching my lips together as I attempted to not make any noise. He hated noise. It made him want to hurt me even more.

He soon grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up so that I was looking at him. He inched his face closer to mine, his angered eyes burning into my teared ones.

"Do you know what happens to kids that disobey their fathers?" he asked quietly, making me ten times more scared that I would've been if he yelled. I whimpered as my scalp started to sting.

He turned me around and pinned me to the floor. I tried to escape but I knew it was no use. All those years of using me as a punching bag made my father relatively strong, and even if was stronger, I found myself unable to stand up against him.

His ripped off my shirt and from the corner of my eye I saw him twist the shard of glass in his hand. My eyes soon made it impossible for me to see his expression as they were fogged up with tears.

I felt the tip of the shard dig into the top right part of my back. I screamed in pain and agony because I couldn't hold it in anymore. The tip of the shard dragged through my skin, creating what was sure to be new scars and opening up a couple old ones.

I felt the glass carve something in my skin but I couldn't focus on what it could be as my deafening screams filled up the house.

I felt the glass leave my skin after a minute or two, leaving a burning sensation behind.

"Clean this shit up, you hear me boy?" he muttered, probably pointing to the broken glass sprawled across the floor.

I lay there motionless on the floor, I could feel the blood trickling down my back.

I pushed myself up, grunting helplessly in pain as more tears left my eyes.

I went into my bathroom, only to see my reflection with bruises scattered across my torso. I turn around so that my back is facing at mirror and painfully tried to twist my head around to examine my back.

Like I imagined, the was blood covering at least half of my back, dripping from my wound.

I squinted my eyes and tried to focus on what the word says through the blurry image caused by my tears.

'FAG'.

My face scrunches up as I try to keep my tears and my cries in. I stared at the word, now carved forever into my back.

He was right. I was just a worthless fag. My mind traveled to Louis for a moment. He shouldn't be near such a broken person like me. He deserves nothing more but happiness.

I decided then and there to avoid him at all costs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for that :(

but knowing Louis it won't work ;)

PLEASE vote if you enjoyed!!