Chapter 2

Eversince then, I would always sneak to the Isle just to spend time with him

     If dad asked me where I was, I would tell him I was with the lost girls, daughters of the lost boys in dad's time.

     The girls know that I sneak out to the Isle, but instead of hanging out with Harry, they think that I prank the people there just for fun.

     Not a bad idea though.

     My crush-- I mean my bestfriend, Harry...

     Oh, who am I kidding?!

     You guys already figured it out by now.

     Harry is my bestfriend but he is also the one who stole my heart, gosh cheesy much?

     But that's the truth, he did with his sneaky hands and gorgeous face.

     But do you remember that I asked him earlier about girl problems?

     You see...

     He told me that he liked Mal, daughter of Maleficent, and wanted my advice.

     Dating is really not a thing they do in the Isle.

     So being the only person who has experienced love, he didn't think twice on asking me.

     What are bestfriends for, right?

     Even though it hurts, he's still my bestfriend and I love him to death.

     He got over her eventually and fell in love with his captain, Uma, the daughter of Ursula.

     He sometimes explains to me that she's just his bestfriend and he doesn't like her like that, but I know what a lovesick person looks like.

     Just look at the mirror and you'll see one.

     Gosh, how much longer does he need to realize that I'm here, the one who truly loves him?

     I shook my head, frowning down at Harry's sleeping form and stopped playing with his hair.

     "Why'd you stop?"

     I flinched at the sudden sound of his voice, breaking my train of thought.

     "Sorry..." I sat up and looked at the body of water surrounding the Isle.

     "You've been really quiet since I came, is it about your birthday?" Harry said as he sat up and looked over at me.

     Shoot! I forgot that my birthday's tomorrow! Who would forget their own birthday??

     "You don't have to worry about anything, lass. I think I can survive a day without you here."

     He chuckled as he wrapped his arm around my waist.