Chapter 16

It's already Ben's coronation and the VK's are planning to get Fairy Godmother's wand

     Half of me wishes that it goes well but the other half wishes that it won't so we can stay here and have a happy life.

     I was with Faith, Carlos, Evie, and Jay as we wait for Ben and Mal to arrive.

     "You nervous?" Carlos asked as he held my hand in his.

     "A little bit." I replied with a smile.

     "Why would you be nervous? You aren't the one who will be King."

     I gave Faith a look that meant her to stop.

     "Okay, okay. Geez, just stating the truth."

     She raised her hands in defense, making Carlos and I laugh.

     Ben and Mal finally arrived at the castle(or church idk), the only thing we're waiting for is the event to start.

     Ben walked down the aisle, making us share nervous glances.

     All of us bowed down as he walked by us.

     This plan is nerve wracking.

     We watched as Fairy Godmother put the King's crown on Ben's head, and when she grabbed her wand from the glass.

     Mal looked over at us then back to Ben.

     Is she really gonna steal the wand?

     "Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Fairy Godmother asked as she held the wand infront of him.

     "I do solemnly swear." Ben responded, smiling up at her.

     "And it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king--"

     Fairy Godmother was cut off by someone grabbing the wand from her.

     All of us gasped to see Jane holding Fairy Godmother's wand, a surge of light shot out from it out of the castle(or church).

     The people around her backed away as Fairy Godmother rushed to her.

     "Child! What are you doing?!"

     Jane struggled at holding the wand as it continued to shoot out the light.

     "If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" Jane shouted at her mother, waving the wand around while Ben went to protect Mal.

     "Bippity, boppity, boo!" Jane yelled, making Mal grab the wand from her.

     The light disappeared and we rushed to where Mal is.