Chapter 21

(A/N: I just realized that Jane, daughter of Wendy Darling-Stuart, has the same name of Jane, daughter of Fairy Godmother. *facepalm* So much for making a sister bonding scene)

     I was walking with Faith towards the school grounds so we can finally hang out together and talk about random stuff.

     The cotillion stuff was really stressing me out and the both of us haven't hung out since Carlos and I have started dating.

     We laughed at a joke I said when I saw Carlos and Jane sitting under the same tree where we had our first date once again, and I was going to ignore them until I saw Carlos hold Jane's hand.

     I was angry at this and dropped my bag, making everyone, including the two, to look at me.

     I glared at Carlos and Jane then went to pick my bag from the ground, ignoring Carlos' calls.

     I had enough of this, he said he loves me but it doesn't look like it.

     "I think I'm gonna go, see you later." I told Faith and walked towards the dorms.

     After a few steps, I felt a hand grab mine.

     I didn't need to look at the owner to know that it was someone I don't want to talk to at the moment.

     "(Y/N) please look at me, it wasn't what you're thinking." Carlos pleaded behind me.

     I still didn't turn around and said, "Just go back to Jane. And if it is not what I'm thinking then you should go back and act like I didn't saw anything."

     I pulled my hand from his and walked to the dorms, and to Mal's room specifically.

     I opened the door to see Mal in her leather outfit and stopped what she was doing.

     She instantly hugged me and cried on my shoulder.

     "Mal..."

     She pulled away and looked at me.

     "I want to go with you, back to the Isle."

     Her eyes widened.

     "What?! (Y/N), no. Carlos and the others needs you here, Ben--"

     "They need you here more and you're running away, I want to come with you. So you won't go through this by yourself." I cut her off, waiting for her to react.

     She nodded and continued to poke a box, maybe for her mother.

     "Wait for me here, I'll just go get changed."

     I walked towards my room and changed into my Isle Outfit.

     I'm coming Harry....

~~~

     "Woah! I didn't expect you to have an awesome outfit

     "Woah! I didn't expect you to have an awesome outfit." Mal said as I walked back to her room.

     "One, I'm offended. Two, let's go before anyone sees us." I said as we started to go out of her room.

     "Let's blow this popsicle stand." We both said in unison and walked towards somewhere we can easily see the Isle.

     We hopped on her purple scooter that Ben gave and she drove towards a cliff side.

     Mal grabbed her spell book and said, "Noble steed, proud and fair. You shall take us anywhere."

     She then started the scooter again.

     "Please work." I heard her mutter under her breath.

     I looked at her.

     "You don't know if it would work??"

     "Didn't you know this is my first time riding a scooter back to the Isle?" Mal snarked back, making me fall silent.

     The scooter flew over the water and towards the barrier of the Isle then we ran into a shop like corridor.

     We stopped infront of a poster with Mal and Ben on it with doodles.

     Mal then tore it off and crumpled it.

     We arrived to a stop and I followed her, not knowing this side of the Isle.

     She grabbed a rock and threw it at a sign, making a door open.

     "Come on, you'd like to see this."

     Mal walked up the stairs and I followed her up, feeling like I was at peace.

     No stress and no love problem, or so I thought...