Chapter 32

We arrived at the school grounds and saw that there are people outside.

     "They're asleep! Everyone!" Evie said, looking over at everyone.

     "I can't get Ben." Mal said, looking at her phone.

     "Or Doug." Evie continued.

     "Or Jane, the signal's out." Carlos added, making me stop walking momentarily.

     "Is that Auradon Prep?" Celia asked from beside me, staring at the school in awe.

     "Yeah and when everybody wakes up, you're gonna love it." I said, smiling down at her.

     "Yes!" I heard her say, making me giggle and look at everyone.

     I grabbed my phone and tried to call Faith.

     If I pixie dust myself so I can fly up, could there be a signal?

     "Ooh!"

     I looked over at where Harry is and walked towards him.

     "I believe I deserve some compensation for my muscles, my wile, and my role in this endeavor." He said to the sleeping students, holding their money.

     I grabbed it from him and put it in the guy's shirt pocket.

     "You do, but you don't have to steal." I smiled innocently and pushed him towards the others.

     "Come on, love. I don't get any fun."

     Harry looked at me with his eyebrow raised, one look at his eyes and I know that he has a different meaning of fun.

     I rolled my eyes, "You will if you behave." I smirked as I stood next to Evie.

     "Dude!"

     I heard Carlos shout and I ran towards him and saw Dude.

     "Delicious!" The talking dog exclaimed as he consumed the food that was in the student's hands.

      "Dude, really?" I asked, hands on my hips.

     "What? It wasn't me, I swear! Okay, it was me." Dude said when he knew that his puppy eyes won't fool me this time.

     "Hey, do you know what happened here?" Carlos asked from next to me.

     "Audrey showed up, put everybody to sleep and then she turned some of them--"

     "Guys!" Evie cut Dude off and we looked at her. "Hannah turned to stone!"

     All of us rushed to where she is and looked to see that she was right.

     "Alright, everybody stay on their toes." Jay said, looking at everyone of us.

     "Look since we're here, let's check the school." Uma said as they were about to walk away, but was stopped by Mal.

     "No."

     They stopped and look back at us.

     "Audrey went straight for the crown, so I think it's safe to assume that she's gonna go for Ben and his castle next. That's where we'll go." Mal continued, making Uma scoff.

     "Says who?" She asked, walking back towards us.

     "Says me." Mal walked closer to her, the both of the glaring at eachother.

     "Says you and that's supposed to mean something to me?"

     "Guys!" Evie and I said in unison, making them look over at us then back to eachother.