Final Chapter

"You ready?"

     I asked my pirate boyfriend as I fixed his outfit.

     "Ready for the most intense time of my life? I'm not so sure about that, lass."

     The both of us laughed and I looked at his handsome face.

     "Don't worry, just be yourself. Except being a flirt to every other woman you see."

     He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a peck on my lips.

     "You know I can't help it."

     I crossed my arms and gave him a look.

     "What? I'm joking!"

     He placed his forehead on mine, "You already know that I only have my eyes on you. Only you."

     I smiled at him and said, "You're right. And I also know that we're going to be late if we don't leave right now."

     I removed Harry's arms from my body and hurried to the door.

     A hand held my wrist and I looked at the owner to see Harry with mischief written in his eyes.

     "I think it won't harm them if we make them wait for a few more minutes."

     I flicked his forehead, earning an "ow" from him.

     "Let's go, Hook."

~~~

     We arrived at Mrs. Potts Tea Shop (completely made up by me) and walked inside to see Mom, Dad, and Jane (Stuart just in case someone was confused) with her brother, Danny, sitting at a table.

     "Hey! Sorry we're late!" I said as I went to hug Mom and Jane.

     "It's fine, dear." Mom smiled at me.

     "You're actually on time."

     I looked at Jane and she had a smirk on her face, "I honestly thought you two would be late even for a few minutes."

     I rolled my eyes as Harry and I sat down next to Jane.

     Dad was staring at my boyfriend, making the pirate become uneasy.

     "You look familiar. Have we met before?" Dad asked, squinting his eyes at Harry.

     "Um, this is actually the first time we met sir." Harry answered, slightly nervous.

     I grabbed his hand from under the table reassuringly and traced circles on the back of it.

     "I'm so glad that (Y/N) finally found someone. Uh, who did you say your parents were?" Mom asked.

     Harry was about to answer her but he was cut off when the door of the shop swung open.

     "Sorry I'm late. What did I miss?"

     All of us turned to Captain Hook who was twirling his mustache with his hook by the entrance.

     Harry rushed next to him and said, "My father is Captain Hook."

     Dad instantly stood up, Mom and I followed his action.

     He glared at the captain and gritted his teeth, "Codfish."

     Captain Hook's eyes widened at the nickname and also glared at Dad.

     "I remember that blasted name! Peter Pan! We meet again!"

     I looked at Harry and he was already staring at me with worry in his eyes.

     "Let's calm down and talk things through, shall we?" I suggested, trying to ease the tension in the atmosphere.

     "Talk? I'm not talking to him!" Dad exclaimed, pointing at Harry's dad.

     Captain Hook stuck out his tongue at Dad, making me roll my eyes at them.

     "I'm not gonna let (Y/N) date a Hook!"

     "Dad! Stop being childish!"

     All of them looked at me.

     "You're not a kid anymore! I'm not a kid anymore! I'm almost seventeen. I can date whoever I want, okay?!" I snapped at Dad, making his angry expression disappear but not completely.

     "Mr. Pan, I love your daughter with all my heart and I promise you that I won't hurt her."

     Harry held my hand and we looked at eachother with a sweet smile.

     I looked back at Dad to see him and Mom share a look.

     He nodded at her and looked over at me and Harry.

     "Let's all sit down. We already ordered earlier so the food's almost here." Mom said and all of us went to sit back down.

     The food came and we started to eat.

     "You shouldn't be so hard on your daughter."

     All of us looked at Captain Hook as he continued, "Like what she said earlier, she's not a kid anymore."

     He then looked at his son. "After some thinking, I realized my own son's also not one and I have no control over him."

     He ruffled Harry's hair and smiled at the both of us. "He's happy being in love with this wonderful girl right here, and I couldn't be anymore proud."

     He then looked back at Dad, "Aren't you?"

     Captain Hook ate a piece of his steak and looked at all of us with his eyebrows raised. "What? Too inspirational?"

     I smiled at him and he winked at my direction.

     Harry grabbed my hand and kissed it.

     I turned to Dad to see him staring at me with a small smile, "I am."

~~~

     "So was it intense?" I asked as Harry and I walked back home, hand in hand.

     "At first but thankfully Dad came. I didn't think he wanted to meet you and your family."

     "I'm glad that he did. If he didn't came and Dad knew you're his old rival's son, he wouldn't let me see you again. Like I'm gonna let him."

     Silence washed over us as we stopped infront of our shared house.

     Harry turned to me and held my hips. "You know that I won't let anything happen to you, right?"

     I smiled and nodded, snaking my arms around his neck. "I know. That's why I love you." "I love you too, (Y/N)."

     We leaned in for a short sweet kiss and pulled away, our lips barely touching.

     "What do you say about giving them grandchildren right now?" Harry wiggled his eyebrows and I pushed him away.

     "You're sleeping on the couch tonight." I said as I started to walk inside.

     "Come on, love! I was just joking!" Harry ran towards me and I couldn't help but smile.

Best Fairy Tale Ever...

~End~