ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(l/n) (y/n) is what you may call perfect. she tops the class, has a pretty face, and a personality that matches. anyone wouldn't think such a person like her would have any deficiency.

but that's where they're mistaken.

she's deaf.

not until long ago, she was like any normal person. she can listen to the sound of the waves hitting the shore, the birds chirping, the leaves rustling, footsteps, voices, she was able to hear them but then that one unfortunate night happened.

she and her family were driving home from a picnic when their car crashed onto a truck, causing them to be admitted to the hospital. not a lot of damage was done to her mom and brother since they weren't on the side of impact but she and her dad were.

sadly, her dad died as he was the most impacted and soon after, y/n loses her hearing. her mom got an injury but fortunately isn't that bad while her brother's in the safest condition.

living the rest of her life without her hearing is definitely hard. having to learn sign language, thinking of different ways to communicate, and not to mention occasional bullies but she gets over all those and her life's at ease somehow especially with the help of a blueberry she met that lunch near the vending machines.

where a deaf girl and a socially awkward  boy meets only to understand each other with the use of their secret language.