ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

getting up from her bed, (y/n) walks towards the kitchen where her mother is.

noticing her child's presence, (m/n) looks up to greet her. "what is it, dear?"

"are you still thinking about how much an ear operation would cost?" the younger female asks seriously.

her mother had a shocked face for just a second which was then turned into a small smile. "yeah. i just want you to be able to hear again"

ever since the accident happened and (y/n) losing her sense of hearing, her mother had worked harder than she ever did just to bring back her daughter's hearing.

sure there are hearing aids but this time, the oldest (l/n) wants her child to regain her sense permanently and that would only be possible through ear operations.

the (h/c)-ette sighs, as she walks closer to her mom. "don't worry about it too much. don't rush things if they don't need to be"

before her mom could reply, a hand reached out to the (e/c)-eyed girl which successfully got her attention.

when she turned around, her eyes fell on a boy who slightly resembled some of her features.

"nee-chan, we're out of stock of yogurt drinks" he signs, pointing to the fridge.

"then go buy"

"no, you"

"you"

"you"

"yukio"

"nee-chan"

sighing, the older girl walks towards their apartment unit's exit and puts on her slippers while the younger boy grins in victory.

walking her way to the store, (y/n) looks up to the sky painted in different yet soothing colors with the cool breeze of wind playing around her.

the bell hanging on the store's door rings as the (h/c)-ette enters with a smile, slowly taking in the sweet scent that filled the shop.

walking through the isles, she then gets to the beverages and looks for yogurt drinks to take home.

the store was a bit empty, only a few people stayed to eat while other customers buy and go. lining up to pay, (y/n) puts down the drinks she took when cartons of milk were placed down at the same time.

looking up to the person beside her, shock was evident on her face which was mirrored by the other person.

"tobio"

"(y/n)"

realizing that she's been staring at the boy a little too long, the (e/c)-eyed girl averts her gaze to look at the products she was about to buy and spoke once again. "u-uhm.. you can go first"

kageyama looks at the shorter girl then to the drinks in her hand. he takes out his phone from his pockets to type something down and handed it to the deaf gal. as (y/n) reads what was written on the phone screen, the ravenette pays for both their stocks which the cashier puts in a plastic bag.

finally out of the store with plastic bags on their hands, the (s/c)-skinned girl turns to the boy. "thank you for paying, tobio"

"no problem. it's uh.." the setter breaks before looking at the girl in front of him.

she was wearing a baggy shirt and shorts that went up until just above her knees. it was nothing too special nor showy but it still made the boy blush, making him face away from her.

it is the first time he's seen her outside the school and not in her usual set of uniform after all. "a payback for treating me to the box of milk that day"

the (h/c)-ette just smiles at him and opens her mouth to speak. "you really like milk, huh?" she says, looking at the dozens of milk boxes in kageyama's grasp.

the blue-eyed lad flinched at her comment and then point to the plastic of yogurt drinks in the girl's hand. "and you seem to really like yogurts enough to buy almost a dozen"

the said girl laughs lightly, shaking her head side to side. "it's for me and my brother to share. anyway," (y/n) pauses as she hands kageyama his phone. "here's your phone"

the boy wordlessly takes his phone and the latter took this as her cue to leave. "see you then, milk freak" she notifies him as she turns her heels to walk away.

meanwhile, the taller boy looks at his phone screen which made him smile to himself. with a few taps, he saved the number in his phone and named it.

he walks his own way home, the smile earlier turning into a grin.

"see ya, yogurt-chan"