ᴏɴᴇ

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

standing in front of someone so beautiful never made (y/n) stare so long before.

she was godly. a pure goddess shining bright in the school's corridor.

the (h/c)-ette was with her best friend yachi and just found themselves stunned by the goddess.

yachi and (y/n) have been friends since middle school and you'd never find them separated from each other. they just have to be by each other's side and this applied more to yachi than to (y/n) especially after the accident that the (l/n) family had to suffer through.

their friendship is what you call goals. calling each other nicknames, cracking jokes here and there, smiling and laughing wholeheartedly, protecting each other, despite (y/n) being deaf, yachi is always there to help her and the other female couldn't really ask for more.

but right now, having to face a diva, only one thing's for sure. they're thinking the same thing and it basically spells out : i am a simp.

the smooth and silky, black, shoulder-length hair of hers, those grey eyes behind a rectangular glasses with pink rims, and the sexy mole by her mouth. to put in words, you can't. her beauty is something else to be easily described by words.

"so why don't we try a trial membership?"

the raven-haired girl's question made the daydreaming girls snap back to reality. the deaf gal couldn't hear what she said but read her mouth and made out some of the words, making her understand what's happening.

"huh?! sure!"

upon hearing the petite girl's answer, the dame wearing eyeglasses expresses her gratitude and tells them she'll be back after class.

the (h/c)-ette lets out a chuckle and faces her friend. "will you wash that hand again? especially when a goddess just held it?"

the brown-eyed girl looks at her impaired friend, still star-struck about what just happened and slowly shakes her head in disagreement.

the (e/c)-eyed gal just laughs lightly at the response her friend gave her as they both start heading back to class. 

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

"toka-chan, i'll go ahead first. i have to drop by the club to get my new project. i'm sorry i can't accompany you to he gym" the (s/c)-skinned girl signs to her friend sheepishly.

the blonde shakes her head with a reassuring smile on her face. "it's okay, (n/n)-chan! i can go on my own"

"i'm gonna stop by the gym after i get my new task. don't freak out too much, kay?"