fɪᴠᴇ

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

the month of july was not that eventful for (y/n).

there were her timely check-ups that took longer than it should because her ear operation is being discussed.

her doctor said some things about how much it would cost, how long it would take, the risks, and everything they have to know about the operation.

school went on as usual but not having her best friend yachi around for weeks was definitely not what you would call fun but at least club activities were there to keep her company. she's been helping the other members out while learning more about volleyball.

most part of the reason why she decided to learn volleyball is that it is what she's assigned to cover in the club but some part is that she wants to know what kageyama and the others do so much that they're giving the sport their all.

speaking of kageyama, all throughout tokyo's training camp, he's been updating (y/n) about what he's been doing through texts to which she would always respond to. he even told her about his fight with hinata and ranted all about it as the girl on the other line listens to him.

she was his freedom wall.

of course, kageyama constantly typing on his phone didn't go unnoticed by the other team members. they pestered him about it - mostly tanaka and noya - as to why he's on his phone every chance he has. tsukishima would put side comments that the blue-eyed boy already has a girlfriend which makes the pesters more annoying.

the blueberry would always ignore them which makes the other males grow more curious because, after all, he didn't deny any accusations about their relationship.

the month of august soon came with the qualifying rounds of miyagi prefecture's spring interhigh national tournament just around the corner.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

walking through the hallways with lots of people around while holding on to her sling bag, (y/n) looks around for a familiar strand of blonde hair.

she went up the stairs in hopes of seeing her best friend and boy, was she in luck. but other than her best friend, she saw a taller girl with black hair beside her but nonetheless, the (h/c)-ette runs up to the blonde's arms while shouting her name.

"toka-chaaannnn!!!"

yachi flinched and turned around to see a girl wearing a mahogany-colored shirt dress, her (h/c) hair swaying as she runs up to her with her nude-colored sneakers.

the petite girl grins wide at the sight of the running girl as she opens up her arms and prepares for a big, tight hug from the latter.