fᴏᴜʀ

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

walking through the hallway with a stack of paper in hand on a saturday, this is how (y/n)'s weekend started. she goes to school on some saturdays to revise both hers and her clubmates' drafts.

she's seen a number of students have their supplementary exams. some were there one point short the passing grade while most were a whole lot of points away. if you ask her which one's more depressing, it'd have to be the one point short.

one single point would wake you up early on a saturday morning to go to school and retake the exams.

just like in volleyball. one point is enough to decide who will go home mourning and those who will be celebrating.

with her shoes clicking and echoing through the halls, she finally arrives at her destination - the newspaper club's clubroom. the room was vast. bigger than any normal classroom but just right for keeping multiple kinds of papers, writing pens, chairs, desks to serve as a working station, lockers for cleaning supplies and extra clothes if ever they spend the night there.

walking in, she was greeted by a boy two years older than her, and a lady in her late 20's.

"looks like you made it in time" the boy greeted the (h/c)-ette with a smile on his face which the said girl returned.

"good morning, takahashi-san" she looks away to face the lady in the room with them. "to you too, sasaki-sensei"

"the same goes to you, (l/n)-chan" the older girl greets the younger one.

takahashi akihiko. a third-year in class 5, editor-in-chief (eic) of the newspaper club. has white hair and bright red eyes. despite being in an advanced class, he makes sure to attend to his duties as the newspaper club's eic. extremely responsible and approachable. take note that this is only a portion of why almost everyone adores him. overall, he's a good guy.

meanwhile, the lady with them in the club room is sasaki amaki. a brunette in her late 20's and is also the newspaper club's adviser. her hazel eyes could be seen behind her red glasses' frame. she's close to her students especially to the members of the newspaper club. she and takahashi both learned sign language to be able to communicate better with (y/n).

"it's a good thing you're not late unlike a certain someone" takahashi tells (y/n) to which the girl laughed.

"she texted me a while ago. said she has something to do before going here" their adviser informs the two.

the (e/c)-eyed girl sets the papers she was holding a while ago down on her desk, getting a red pen from one of the pen holders when the door opened revealing a panting second year.