Final Author's Note

After almost 7 months, Paint You Wings has come to an end. I hope you all enjoyed the ride and had fun while reading this book. It has become almost like my baby and having it come to an end was difficult but all stories must end at some point!

Thank you all for all the support that this story has received. I never thought that I would get 100 views let alone over 100k. You guys were able to help me earn 1st place in the Season 1 | 5SOS Watty Awards for Best Ashton, 2nd place in the 5SOS Watty Awards: Underdog Edition for Best Ashton and Best Plot, and 2nd place in 5SOS Watty Awards: Fame Edition for Best Ashton.

Ashton and Emmie will continue their story in the sequel to come called Painting Flowers. I am extremely excited for it and I have so much planned. It will have a lot more chapters from Ashton's POV because it will be more of his arc just as PYW was Emmie's.

I also want to say to everyone who submitted a cover for the sequel, thank you so much! I appreciate your work and effort that you put into them and I would like to announce that I will be using @hugtheclifford's cover that she made and I can't wait to show you guys!

Lastly, while I work on writing the prologue and/or first chapter of Painting Flowers (which I will hopefully post sometime this week if not next), if you would like to read something in the meantime, I have another story for you!

Piece of Cake – Ashton AU

Thank you guys again. Your support means the world to me and if you ever want to talk, just message, PM me or send me an ask on tumblr! I'm on all the time so don't be shy!

Also PYW will be going under major editing now. Meaning that scenes will be added and others remove. I want to make it better in any way that I can. If you'd like to keep it in your library to see the edited chapters, go right on ahead, if not, that's okay :)

Love you all!! –Rebecca xoxoxoxoxo