Chapter 1 "The Betrayal"

Hey guys! I'm Flair and I welcome you all to my first Amourshipping fanfic and my first story on Wattpad.com. I am an Amourshipper and will continue to be one till the end of my life. Feel free to comment down and point out my mistakes. I will try to improve them. And for the story and the start of the Story all of the ages are as follows:

Ash/Serena/Dawn/May/Gary/Paul/Misty/Iris/Calem- 13 years 

Brock/Cilan- 18 years

Max/Bonnie- 8 years

Chloe/Goh- 10 years

Clemont- 12 years

See ya

------------------------------------------

This is a beautiful day in Vermillion city. The sun is glowing brightly like it got a new life and many flying type Pokemons were flying in Vermillion City sky. Inside Cerise Laboratories our Hero is training pretty hard for his upcoming battles. Meanwhile, inside the Cerise Labs, Goh receives a call from Pallet Town, it was of Ash's mother. He quickly grabbed the call and talked to her for a few minutes. Later he hangs up the call and begins to feel sorrow. Later he told Professor that he is going to Pallet Town with one of his best friend, Chloe, and told him not to tell Ash about it.

[ Time Skip (11:30 am), Ash P.O.V] 

I received a call from my Home. "Hi, This is Ash Ketchum speaking." I said and added, "Hi, Mom How are you doing?". "I'm doing great Ash!" said Mom. "Ash, I need you to come home right now. I have something special to talk to you" she added. "Mom, why? What happened? Is everything alright there?" I asked. "Yeah, everything is alright here. You just come home alright." she stated. "Alright, mom! I'll be there by today evening." I said and quickly hang upped the phone.

I quickly ran to Prof. Cerise to tell him that I'll be going to Pallet Town today. I was very excited to go home after a long time. He told me to be safe while going there. I quickly retrieved all of my Pokemon's and ran towards Bus Stand. Somehow I was able to catch the Bus to Pallet Town at the last moment. 
[Time Skip(3:40 pm)]

Unfortunately, the Bus didn't plan to go right inside Pallet Town but decided to Pass it from its edges. I got off the Bus then I and Pikachu planned to race home. " You won't beat me ahh..." I shouted at top of my voice giving all of my energy to run. "Pika Pika Pikachu Chuuuu!" Pikachu shouted beside me. We were about to reach home so we gave more push to our strength and ran faster than ever. But one of my legs stuck to some of the branches that were coming out of the ground. I fell but continued to race towards the house.

[Serena P.O.V] 

* Short while ago before Ash's Arrival

I was very shocked to see all of Ash's companions even that brat Calem was present at his home. Ash's Mom called me yesterday and said to me to come here in Pallet Town today. So, I came here. I was asking from all of them why did they called me here but no one spoke. So, I stopped asking them. Soon, I heard Ash's voice saying "You won Pikachu" and Pikachu answering " Pika Pikachu". As he opened the front gate he was shocked to see that everyone was here. I could easily figure out he was confused by seeing the scene and everyone else facial expression spoke that they were filled with hatred and anger. Soon Ash spoke out "Hey guys! How are you?" but Brock replied back with "ASH WE WANT YOU TO GIVE UP YOUR DREAM!". Ash was shocked to hear that and He spoke out " WHY?". Soon the others spoke out " HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU SLOW US DOWN?" Misty said as I know everyone else names because Ash used to tell about his past travel companions while we were in Kalos. "HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU PUT ALL OF US IN DANGER?" said May. "BECAUSE OF YOU I WAS ABOUT TO DIE ONCE!" said her small brother, Max. "YOU HAVE PUT ALL OF OUR LIVES IN DANGER," said Dawn. Iris and Cilan spoke out in unison" BECAUSE OF YOU WE ALL ARE NOW BEING CHASED BY TEAM PLASMA AND TEAM GALACTIC." "YOU HAVE RISKED ALL OF OUR LIVES IN DANGER ONCE," said a group of 5 all together. "WE WERE WRONG ABOUT YOU BUT AFTER LISTENING TO ALL OF THEM WE CAME TO KNOW THAT BECAUSE OF YOU EVERYONE'S LIVES WERE IN DANGER." said a boy and girl who were younger than me. "BECAUSE OF YOU I WAS NOT ABLE TO CHASE MY DREAM," said Camel. Then his mom came to him and said to him that "He must leave his dream because he can't chase it now". I and Ash were completely shocked by this. He then turned towards me and I spoke out to all of them " That Ash doesn't need to Give up his dream all the others were wrong to make him GIVE UP his dream". 

[Ash P.O.V] 

I was completely shocked to hear that all of my friends, who I considered being friends, were saying me to give up my dreams then I looked to Serena. I was very relieved to hear from her that I shouldn't give up my dream. Then She runs up to me but her hands were grabbed by Calem. She was trying to loosen up the grab but She couldn't. Then I looked to Pikachu who was very angry to hear that and was about to electrocute them. Suddenly I don't know how I was feeling anger increasing in me and all of a sudden I was feeling Aura running through my nerves. I sent a wave of aura throughout the room everyone but Serena was backed by the wave. The fell to the ground. I then spoke out " YOU LISTEN HERE MISTY THAT YOU WERE CHASING ME THROUGHOUT MY JOURNEY BECAUSE OF THAT OLD BIKE AND YOU MR. BROCK YOU WERE STUCK WITH YOUR SIBLINGS AT YOUR HOME AND GYM. AND YOU MAY AND MAX MAPLE YOU BOTH WEREN'T INVITED BY ME TO COME ON MY JOURNEY. IN FACT EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM EXCEPT SERENA WEREN'T INVITED BY ME TO JOIN ME IN MY JOURNEY. YOU IRIS YOU ARE THE WORST DRAGON MASTER IN THIS WHOLE WORLD. PIKACHU CAN EASILY DEFEAT YOUR WHOLE TEAM IN A BATTLE AND YOU MR. CILAN YOU ARE ONE OF THE WORST CHEFS. DAWN YOU ARE THE WORST PERFORMER HERE." I spoke in anger and pointing towards the Kiawe, and others with Goh and Chloe "YOU 5 ARE ONE OF THE WORST BATTLERS HERE. AND HERE YOU LISTEN GOH YOU HAVEN'T WON A SINGLE BATTLE YET AND YOU SPEAK ABOUT BATTLES AND YOU CHLOE YOU EVEN DON'T HAVE A DREAM YET. FUCK YOU ALL. I HATE ALL OF YOU" I added with some tears in my eyes. They all came towards me to catch me. They spoke to Serena that to back off away from me but she didn't. They threatened her to go away but she frize there with me.

[Serena P.O.V.]

I was frozen by what I listened to here. I was feeling when Ash was Talking to all of them he wasn't acting normal like if he changed. And it was normal when the person to whom you trusted too much for whom you can give up your life betrays you. They all threatened me to back off but I didn't so they came near me and Ash. Suddenly A white light came in front of us. I quickly shut my eyes so did Ash and Pikachu. Later when I heard a heavenly voice telling us to open our eyes. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see outside. The whole room which was once filled with Random stuff was now replaced by streams of water and beautiful plants then I turned around. I and Ash were shocked to see who was standing in front of us. It was the Arceus, The God Himself. Then Arceus greeted us by speaking " Hello Ash and his mate". I was blushing hard when I listened to 'and his mate'. Ash then proceeds to say "Hey Arceus". He then turned to Ash " Guess you remember me." Ash then questions Arceus " Where are we?". Arceus answered, " In the Hall of Origins." Arceus then turns to me and says " Beauty and Fashion no wonders you have many admirers". I thanked him by saying "Thanks Arceus".

To Be continued.........

Jeez, 1421 words maybe I have written too much. Please give me feedback if you like the story. I will upload the next chapter shortly and please don't run with crowbars and flambeau( a bit too much, for you Torch ) after me for this long chapter. I can't keep up with word limits.

Signing Off, Flair. See ya, Smell ya later.