Ch-20 "The Truth of a Traitor"

Guys, Today is 17th October. HAPPY AMOURSHIPPING DAY TO ALL OF YOU. 

(Credit to who-so-ever made this)

So, Welcome guys to the latest Chapter of Pokemon: Aura Destiny. Ready, Steady, Go!

--------------------------------------

[The Next Day, No Ones P.O.V]

It was 9 in the morning, both Ash and Serena were still sleeping while cuddling. Pikachu was on his cushion. Both Ash and Serena begin to stir up as they begin to wake up. Ash woke up first followed by Serena. Ash gave Serena her 'Morning Kiss' which she returned. "Morning Sere." "Morning Ashy." The couple begins to stand up and they did their morning routine. An hour later, they were sitting on their bed with Pikachu watching some show on Netflix. Suddenly, both Ash's and Serena's necklace, which were given by Arceus as a gift, begin to glow bright gold. A hologram begins to project in front of them. They show the Alpha, Arceus, in front of them. "Arceus! (Llama!)" They both said in unison. "Yes, It's me, Ash and Serena. Ash, I have found something that is very important for you to see." Arceus said. "What is it, Arceus?" "Take a look at it," Arceus said and a video begins to play in front of them. 

[Video]

"NO, I WON'T. I WON'T TELL MY SON TO GIVE UP HIS DREAM." A woman in her 30s yelled. She was Ash's Mother, Delia Ketchum. "If you won't say this to him on your own will then we will force you to say." A boy who wore clothes the same as Ash's spoke with a creepy smile on his face. He was none other than Camel Xavier and behind him stood all of Ash's so-called friends who all had a serious expression on their face. He took out a Pokeball and throw it. The Pokeball opened to reveal a Malamar. "Malamar hypnotize her and tell her to say that ass ketchup to Give Up His Dream." Malamar's eyes begin to glow blue and soon Delia was under the control of Malamar. "Now you will say to that Ass Ketchup to 'Give Up His Dream'," Camel spoke. "Yes," Delia nodded. All of the so-called 'Traitors' begin to laugh evilly. "Now call to the place where that Ass stays and call the two friends of him and say all about our plan," Camel smirked evilly. "Yes," Delia said and begin to walk to the videophone.

[Video Ended]

"So you are telling that Ash's Mom didn't betray him. She was forced to." Serena asked. "Yes. She was under the control of Malamar so she couldn't resist it." Arceus answered. "Now what should we do?" Ash asked while looking straight. "I am taking my leave and you know what you must do. Call her and say her to come here." Ash and Serena nodded and Said 'Goodbye' to Arceus. "And Congratulations you two," Arceus said before disappearing. Ash then looked at Serena who understood what Ash meant and nodded while smiling. Ash gave a quick peck on Serena's lips. Both of them stood up and begin to move to the restaurant leaving Pikachu in the room as he was still sleeping. Ash and Serena rushed through the hallway to reach the restaurant. Once, they reached everyone was there eating food. They begin to walk towards them. "Oh! Hey, Ash Serena! Had a good sleep?" Green asked. Both of them nodded. "Guys we need to something very important." Ash and Serena said in unison. "What?" Red exclaimed. "But First you two take a seat," Blue said.

Both Ash and Serena sat down on their seats. "So what do you want to say?" Gary asked. "Alright...." Ash begins to recall everything they both saw in the morning. "So this is it." Ash ended. Everyone was gazing straight in front as they were processing everything. "So now we need to call Mom and tell her everything," Ash spoke bringing everyone out of the trance. Serena nodded with him. Everybody but Ash and Serena were still processing what happened. After some time, they also nodded. Ash grabbed Serena's hand and begin to run to their room from where they would call her. Serena was giggling at her fiancée's behavior. Ash smiled back at Serena. "Serena, Did I ever tell you that you look so beautiful while smiling," Ash said. This caused Serena to blush. "Do you think that?" Serena stuttered. Ash stopped running and turned to her. "Because I know that," Ash said while smiling. This caused Serena to blush even hard. 'Let's tease her some more' Ash thought. "Serena, Are you having a Fever?" Ash asked while putting his hands on her forehead. This sudden action caused her to blush even harder. Her face begins to look redder than a tomato berry. "Y-Yeah." Serena stammered. After seeing Serena's face, Ash begins to laugh. "This trick always works," Ash said between his laughs. Serena playfully punched his arms and then begin to crack her knuckles which caused Ash to immediately stop laughing. "You try to do this one more time and I'll make sure to teach you a lesson," Serena spoke out. "Alright," Ash spoke. "Good But I am still angry," Serena said playfully. "I know how to calm you." As Ash said he begins to lean towards Serena while Serena doing the same. Their lips met and they both begin to kiss passionately. They broke apart after 3 minutes to breathe. "Now I am calm," Serena said. Ash was still staring into Serena's Cerulean Blue eyes. "Come On let's go we need to call someone. And tell her everything." Serena spoke giggling and begin to drag Ash towards their room. Once they reached, They called to Ash's Mom. They dialed the phone number and it begins to ring. After sometimes, Someone picks up the phone. On the screen, appeared Ash's Mom, Delia. "Hello Ketchum Residents," She spoke in her depressing voice. Ash was taken back by this but still managed to speak. "Hey, Mom! It's me, Ash." Ash said. "And Serena," Serena added. "Ash! Look I'm sorry for whatever I-" Delia spoke in a sad voice but was cut off. "Stop it, Mom. I know everything that happened to you. I and Serena have seen everything. You were forced to do by that Camel," Ash spoke cutting Delia off. "Thank U. Ash," Delia spoke in her cheerful voice. "And Mom we have a news for you," Ash said. "What?" Delia asked confused. Ash turned to Serena who nodded. "We are engaged." Ash and Serena spoke n unison. Delia jumped and congratulated them. "I am coming there before your finals," Delia announced. "Alright, mom. See ya." Ash said. "Bye."

--------------------------------------------

Alright, I am very excited and on this special day, I am announcing a new book. It's also another Amourshipping one (No Offence but I am only interested in writing Amourshipping Fanfics). And The name is-

You will see it soon. I will be releasing it in a few hours. See ya.

HAPPY AMOURSHIPPING DAY.

Signing Off, Flair

Thank You.