Ch-5 "Day One of Training"

Hey guys! I'm will be updating this book regularly and thank you all for reading this book in spite of my writing. And Thank you to make this book rank #74 in Amour. Thank you all.

----------------------------------

[No Ones P.O.V]

"Ash wake up. Ash wake up." Sir Aaron was shouting constantly on Ash but he didn't even give a sign to even hear him. But from hearing the voice Pikachu woke up. Pikachu took a short look at the situation and then begin to smile evilly. He signed Sir Aaron to get away from him and spark begins to develop on his cheeks. He gave a quick shock of electricity to Ash.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" shouted Ash and added "ALRIGHT PIKACHU I AM UP AND WHY DID YOU DO THAT ITS 4 IN THE MORNING."

"So, you are finally awake." a voice came from the back. "Alright get freshen up. It's training time" Ash quickly took account of all of this and then got up. "Meet me near the forest and bring all of your Pokemons even Pikachu" Sir Aaron spoke pointing towards the sleepy yellow mouse Pokemon. Pikachu gave a cute smile to him but it doesn't affect him much. "Meet me near the forest. I am waiting for you there." Sir Aaron told. "Ok, Sir."

Ash quickly freshened up and changed his clothes from PJ's to that of XY clothes. Ash picked up Pikachu and ran towards the forest. At the entry of the forest stood Sir Aaron with his Lucario. I greeted him and then he guided me inside the forest. He took them to an open area. "Take out all of your pokemon we will start training immediately," Sir Aaron said. Ash nodded. Hey took out all of his pokeballs and said: "Everbody come on out." All of his pokemon comes out and stood in front of them. "Everybody lets start training." Sir Aaron instructed in his cheerful voice. All the Pokemons nodded. "Everyone chooses a partner against you and practice against them," Ash instructed. "And Riolu you'll train with Ash to control the Aura." Sir Aaron told Riolu. He seemed to agree with him.

"So Ash first part to control your Aura is to meditate. Sit down and close your eyes. Try to concentrate. You too Riolu."

Ash was not able to concentrate every time Sir Aaron instructed him to concentrate but he seems to get distracted until Lucario told him "Sir Aaron You should teach him how you taught me!" "Maybe I must tell him that way. *thinking something* So Ash close your eyes and think about someone or something very close to you and you feel relaxed with them." Sir Aaron told and Ash nodded.

[Ash's P.O.V]

I closed my eyes and began to think about Serena. Now I felt relaxed and concentrated. After some time "Ash are you alright?" A voice begins to ring in my mind. I slowly opened my eyes to see Sir Aaron and Lucario staring at me. "Ash you are finally up!" exclaimed Sir Aaron with some signs of happiness. "How much time was I out?" I asked. "3 hours? You seemed to be very relaxed and concentrated. It is way better for beginners." Lucario told me.

"Maybe we should bring your training to the next level!" Sir Aaron exclaimed. My heart was jumping around by listening to this.

"Alright, now we will start some physical training to make your body physically strong to control Aura." Said, Sir Aaron. "Alright, let's do this." I and Riolu trained physically to prepare our bodies to make it able to control Aura for another hour or two. After sometimes Sir Aaron told me that he is going to drop Serena for her next contest. I wanted to go to see her but Sir Aaron stopped me and said Lucario to train me. I told him to say Good Luck to her from me and He nodded and disappeared. "Hey, Lucario! May I take some rest. I will give you some chocolates. I know You love it." I negotiated and Pikachu nodded with me. "Alright first give me chocolate! Then I will think!" he asked and I gave him one chocolate bar. After a few minutes, he took the chocolate and ate it. "Now start your training again." He instructed me. "Hey! I need some rest and I gave you Chocolate as well." I argued. "I said I will think and I thought that you will train." He exclaimed. I, Pikachu and Riolu fall back in anime style.

[Serena's P.O.V]

I woke up and freshened up myself. I went to check Ash but he was nowhere to be found. Then I met Ilene. She invited me to Breakfast. I nodded and went with her to the dining hall. Breakfast was already served there. I sat next to Ilene and begin to ask her about Ash. "Yeah, somebody told me that early this morning Ash went to train in the woods. Maybe with Sir Aaron," she told me. I was a bit relaxed after hearing this. "So, Serena how was the sleep?" she asked me. "It was really great," I replied to her. She was happy to hear this. "So, Serena how did you met Ash?" She questioned me. "Actually I met Ash when we were 7 at Professor Oak's Summer Camp. He helped me to get up as I injured my knees." I begin to blush madly and continued " I again met him when he came to Kalos. I saw him on TV while he was stopping a Garchomp from rampage and then I decided to go on a journey with him." I hope she didn't notice my blush but she did. "Sounds interesting I want to know more about him and his adventures." She exclaimed. I begin to tell her about all of our adventures in Kalos and she was listening to them with great interest. I blushed sometimes in between. After we were done with Breakfast, She Asked me "Are you prepared for your Pokemon Contest?" I was nervous but soon I nodded. She wished me luck for my contest.

After a few minutes, Sir Aaron appeared from nowhere. He asked me "Are you prepared to go to Serena for your contest?" I said to him that I need to get my costume from the room and he asked me to bring it on. I left the room and came back with all my materials. He was waiting for me there.

Before leaving I asked him about Ash and He told me that Ash is currently training with Lucario and he may not be able to come back on time but He wished me luck for my Performance. Before leaving Ilene also wished me luck for my performance. Soon, Sir Aaron teleported me near the contest hall. I waved him bye and went to the hall. He told me to wait for him here after the contest is over. Soon he disappeared. Now I'm feeling confident about my contest.

[Ash's P.O.V]

I was feeling nervous about Serena and I regretted not going to see her himself. Soon Sir Aaron appeared in front of me and told me that Serena is fine and she had already entered the contest hall. Now I was feeling a bit relaxed.

Soon we started the training again. He made me run through the whole forest, climb a fountain, and much more.

[Time Skip Afternoon]

I am now too much Tired to even walk I was sweating hard. Soon Sir Aaron brought some food from the palace and I ate it like there is no tomorrow. After a few moments of relaxing, We all started again to train hard. Sir Aaron helped me to wake up my Aura spirit and it worked but after hundreds of failures.

[Time Skip 4:00 P.M.]

Sir Aaron informed me that my training for today is over and I can go back to the Palace. He informed me that he is going to pick up Serena and will meet me there. I returned all of my Pokemons after giving them berries that I collected from the forest. Today was a tiring day for all of us but it paid off well Snivy evolved into Servine, Gible also evolved into Gabite, and most important of all I learned to wake up my Aura powers but now I am a bit tired. I and Pikachu begin to race back to the Palace.

[Inside the Palace]

I was soon greeted by Ilene in the garden. I greeted her back and apologized to go early for my training but she said its fine. I soon met Serena and She informed me and Ilene that she won her contest and she will be participating in The Grand Festival which is to place in the next 3 years. We congratulated her and I hugged her as she started to blush hard. I also told them about my progress and Snivy and Gible evolved today.

Soon it was dinner time. Sir Aaron told us that he will see us tomorrow and we begin to eat our food. When we finished our food I, Serena and Ilene went for a walk around the palace, praising the night sky. Soon we three went to sleep as I was exhausted from training and it was a late night.

I then jumped over my bed and Pikachu rolled around me. We both soon begin to sleep.

"Good Night, Sere," I said in my mind. And begin to feel dizzy.

------------------------

I'm probably late right now its almost 1 A.M. here.I shall get some sleep. I'll see ya soon and Thank you all.

Signing off, Flair.

Thank You