Ch-10 "First Day in Kalos"

Hi guys! Without taking your much time. I welcome you all to Ch-10 of this book. Ready, Steady, Go! (I like this part. As it helps me to continue my laziness.)

--------------------------------------------------------

[No Ones P.O.V]

After saying goodbye to Ash's Childhood friend, Gary, both Ash and Serena got teleported to a hill close to Vaniville town. "Ash, why don't you just teleport us in front of my house?" Serena complained. "Because I don't want people to see us appearing out of nowhere and I have some work to do here I will come after sometimes you go to your home," Ash explained. "Now let's go and you are coming with me right now" Serena replied sternly. "But..." Ash argued. "No Buts and you don't have any choice other than to come with me," Serena replied that gave Ash some old shivers. "Alright, I'm coming let's go!" Ash sighed in defeat. Then Ash and Serena walked to the town and then to Serena's home. Ash was wearing his Aura Guardian dress and placed his hat in such a way that no one can recognize him while Serena was wearing her normal dress and a hat on her head. They both were holding each other's hand but when they reached Serena's home, They released their hand and Serena was nervous about going inside after all these years. Ash placed his hand on her shoulder to calm her down and it did help. Serena gathered all her courage and rang the doorbell. After sometimes, Serena's Mom opened the door. "Hi, Mom!" Serena exclaimed. Grace then tackled her and embraced her in a hug. Ash and Pikachu were watching this from behind. "Serena, It's so nice to see you after all these years and you have grown quite a height." "Mom I....... Breathe...." Serena spoke while releasing herself from the hug for some air. Grace then looked behind Serena to see a person wearing Black clothes and a Black Hat. He wore black boots with some design on them and a pair of gloves with some design embroidered on it with a stone in the middle of them. A Pikachu was sitting over his shoulder. Grace questioned Serena "Who is he?" Ash then formed an Aura connection with Serena to tell her to take her Mom inside in the living room where he will tell her. Serena nodded and told her Mom to go in the Living room as soon as Ash teleported himself. Grace was shocked to see a Person to get disappear to nowhere in front of her eyes. She wanted to question her but she followed Serena to the living room. Grace saw the same person who was outside leaning against a wall opposite to her. "Mrs. Yvonne, please sit down. I'll explain to you everything." Ash told her. Grace sat down with Serena. "Mom, Do you remember him?" Serena questioned. Grace tried to remember but shook her head as No. "Mom, Do you remember Ash from Pallet with whom I traveled here in Kalos?" Serena questioned. "Yes, I remember Ash. He was the one who saved Kalos who can forget him." Grace replied. "So Mom, you remember him! Actually, He is Ash." Serena spoke while pointing at Ash. After hearing this, Ash removed his hat to reveal his messy raven hair, His auburn eyes, and his Z-shaped birthmarks. Soon Ash and Serena were bombarded with questions by Grace, they both sighed and then tried to explain to her. "Mom, Do you know anything about Aura Guardians?"Serena asked. Grace remembered something and said, "Aura Guardians are the people who were believed to live hundreds of years ago and possess some superhuman powers but they are extinct now and why are you asking me about this?" "So, you know something about Aura Guardians," Ash spoke casually. "Yeah, I know about them but they are just myths and legends. They can't be real." Grace laughed. As soon as Ash heard about this he begins to feel enraged, Serena saw him and said her mom to stop laughing as she was hurting Ash's feelings. Grace stopped laughing and Ash begin to calm down himself and smiled. He instantly formed a small Aura Sphere in his left Arm. Grace jaw-dropped at seeing this. "Do I look like a myth? Am I not real?" Ash spoke coldly. Grace regretted. "Mom, Ash is an Aura Guardian and is one of the only two Aura Guardians who are fully trained to use their Aura," Serena explained. "So, where were you two for almost 4 years? I heard you last time 4 years ago." Grace questioned. Ash and Serena looked at each other and nodded. They begin to explain all the events from the last 4 years also that they were dating. Grace was furious to listen about the betrayal but was happy to listen that Serena was safe with Ash and congratulated them as they were dating. Ash also told me that he is the mysterious champion of Kalos and there will be a competition held in Kalos next year and they both are invited to it. He also told her their reason to come here so early because he wants to check the stadium himself and ensure safety And Serena can compete in Pokemon Showcases.

Grace went into the kitchen to make food for the teens as they both were hungry. Ash sat next to Serena with Pikachu on his lap curled up like a ball. They both chatted about their future plans in Kalos and their Journey. Eventually, After eating Dinner, Serena went to her bedroom to sleep while Ash went to the Guest Room to sleep, which was the room side to Serena's. The next morning, Both Ash and Serena woke up for their training. Grace was surprised to see changes in Serena but then understood it. They were training themselves for their competition and their revenge.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this. Sorry for not updating yesterday as I was busy. So, here he comes. I will be doing some time skip until the main event so is ready for that. You know the rest drill.

Signing Off, Flair.

Thank You