Ch-12 "Revelation"

Welcome to Pokemon: Aura Destiny, Here are some of the plans to get rid of Calem feel free to choose them. I have given them in between the chapters. Anyways, You Know the Rules So Do I. Lets dive into the chapter. Here is something for you. https://bit.ly/3m0T70N (I don't know how adding links works so Copy-Paste it)

------------------------------------------------------------

[Ash's P.O.V]

I woke up from a deep sleep. My vision was blurry, eventually but surely I was able to notice the details. I noticed Serena sleeping next to me. I processed my surroundings and remembered that I was in my room. I looked at the time and begin to panic because the opening ceremony is 2 hours later and I need to reach 1 hour before there. I woke up Serena and then instantly went to the bathroom to change. After I returned to the room, Serena did the same. Soon, we both left the room and went to meet Green. On the way, I took out my phone and messaged Gary.

Ash: Hey, Gary!

Gary: Hi, Ash-boy!

Ash: Oak-Tree, I am warning you. If you spoke that name once more I will reveal all your secrets in front of the whole stadium.

Gary: ALRIGHT-ALRIGHT, I WOULDN'T SAY THAT AGAIN!

Ash: I want to ask you a favor. Gather all our 'real friends' after the ceremony and say them to come to room 324. I want to discuss something with them.

Gary: As you wish, Commander!

Ash: See you soon Soldier. BTW I'm going to reveal my identity today in the opening ceremony. I had already talked to Goodshow about this and he was smiling at this.

Gary: See you soon.

After that, we picked up Green and begin to walk towards the stadium. I can't figure out what Serena and Green were talking about. They must be talking about shopping and other things, I guess. After entering the stadium, I could see all the traitors at one table. I, Serena, and Green sat on a tale and begin to talk about. We talked about our adventures and what we did. I glanced at Calem (Guys I need tons of Buses or tanks to crush him) who was looking towards us. I informed to Serena about him and suddenly we both remembered something that happened to him. Green was looking confused at us. "Why are you both laughing?" Green asked. "It's a funny incident.," Serena replied while laughing.

[Flashback, Serena's 2nd Showcase after returning from Rota, No Ones P.O.V]

Serena had won her second Princess key and she was coming outside to meet Ash. The hallway was empty as she was the last one to go out. While she was walking, A pair of hands grabbed her and pulled her. The surrounding around her was getting blur. After a few moments, her vision sharpened. She saw Calem In front of her and he was pinning her against the wall.(Sure I need tanks to crush him down) "Hey, Serena! What are you doing here?" He said while smirking. "None of your business, Calem. Let me go or else you will regret?" Serena yelled. "What would you do call that loser? What was his name...... ass ketchup!" "His name is Ash Ketchum and he is not a loser. Now let me go or I'll call security." "I don't care about Security because there is none here. I will give you a chance to leave him and come to me. Then I would leave you." "I'll never leave him and you better watch your words. Or I'll make sure you wish to never born." Serena threatened.

Meanwhile, with Ash, Its been a while why Serena isn't out yet. Its almost an hour. I shall check her out. He ran inside the hallways searching for Serena. He found her to be pinned against the wall by Calem. He balled his fist and Nerves were clearly visible on his body. He was about to beat Calem but an Idea came in his mind. He smirked evilly. He took out a Pokeball and threw it to reveal Darkrai. Ash explained everything to him and he nodded. 

With Serena, Calem was still pinning Serena against the wall not letting her move but suddenly a pitch-black, shadow figure appeared behind Calem. It had blue eyes and some red markings on its body. Serena recognized it as Darkrai and smirked. "Why are you laughing? Am I funny to you?" Calem asked in arrogance. "Calem-Calem, You answer me do you like Nightmares?" Serena asked him. "No, Why are you asking me that?" Calem shook his head like 'No'. "Then I am more than happy to show you?" Serena smiled deviously and continued "Look at your back." Serena spoke while pointing towards his back. Calem turned around slowly like an old rusted machine still holding Serena. Once he looked back, his body shivered in fear, and he released Serena and shouted "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" in fear. Darkrai used hypnosis and dream eater on him to send him in a long deep nightmare. Serena and Ash thanked Darkrai for his help. Ash returned him to his Pokeball. They both looked at Calem who was sweating and Shivering. They started to laugh at him. They went outside for celebrating Serena's victory.

[Flashback ends]

"And this is the story of nightmares to Calem Xavier" Serena finished while laughing. Both Ash and Green were laughing uncontrollably on this with tears in their eyes. After 5 minutes, they stopped and Ash went to the for his entry while Serena and Green went to the elite suit as Ash was a champion.

An hour later,

The stadium was filled with the audience and everyone was talking about the competition. Both Serena and Green settled down at the elite suit with the others. Then Mr. Goodshow appears on the stage. "Welcome everyone to the World Coronation Tournament Finals. We welcome you all to the competition. We hope that every trainer who has taken part in this competition are very eager to compete with each other. Before the beginning of this competition, I would like to explain the rules of this tournament. There are 1500 trainers participating in this competition. From the first-round onwards, there will be 3v3 battles. Then In the semi-finals, the top 4 competitors will battle against each other in the 6v6 battle. The winners will proceed to the finals. The winner in the final round will have the chance to battle the current world champion. All the matchups will be posted on the boards in the Pokemon centers and hotels after the opening ceremony. Let's start the tournament by calling all the elite fours and frontier brains of 8 regions then proceeded by all the current champions including Lance, Steven stone, Cynthia, Alder, Gladion (Ash gave up his title as the champion of Alola so Gladion became the new champion) and Leon. Now let me invite a trainer who is a complete mystery. The boy who was responsible for the disbanding of Team Magma, Aqua, Galactic, Flare, Skull. The youngest trainer to defeat the battle Frontier of Kanto. One of the only two Aura Guardians alive in this world. The trainer who defeated all the regional champions in the last one year and the current champion of Kalos. Please welcome the one and only" Goodshow took a brief pause and the cheering from the crowd was increasing with every passing second.

"Please Welcome One and Only ASH KETCHUM!" 

-------------------------------------

Please send all the buses and tanks soon. I need to crush Calem. Or better make him roll under the Road-Roller to flatten him down and mix with the ground. That Pest!

Anyways You know the rest of the drill.

Signing Off, Flair

Thank You.