Ch-7 "The Invitation"

Hi Guys! I may have uploaded the last two chapters in a rush because I got the idea struck for so long that I can't even wait to write it down. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thanks for your support for this book.

-------------------------------------------

[No Ones P.O.V]

Both Ash and Serena begin to go towards the castle as Sun was about to set. When they finally reached there. Serena grabbed Ash and begin to drag him towards their room as Ash was out of energy at the moment of reaching the palace. She dragged him through the doors giggling all the way through. She was only noticed by Ilene who was smiling at them. Finally when they reached their room. She threw him on his bed and went to the bathroom to change.After a few minutes, She came out to see Ash sleeping. "He looks cute when he sleeps!" Serena thought and blushed.Soon. Ilene entered the room asking "Is Ash fine?" "Yeah, He is just a bit tired as today was his last day of training," Serena answered. "Congratulations to him for completing his training." She exclaimed and added "By the way Serena, Dinner is ready. Come to the dining room before it gets cold." Serena nodded. Ilene soon left her.

Serena let Ash rest in the room as he was tired. And slowly walked away from the room. Soon she was met by Ilene in the dining room and after having dinner, they begin to talk to each other. Serena told about everything that happened today from Ash's training to Saying Goodbye to Sir Aaron then from Receiving the legendaries to Necklace from Arceus. Ilene was interested in her talks. "So Serena what are you two gonna do next?" Ilene asked. "Idk, Ash said that he will be taking me for my Grand Festival that is gonna happen in the next 6 months. I also wanted to go on adventures with him just like old times." Serena replied while remembering all of their adventures in Kalos. "Serena, Give your full strength in this Grand Festival and I will be coming there to cheer you up. So better you start practicing from tomorrow onwards." Ilene said while cheering her up. "Yeah, you are right. I shall start my training from tomorrow onwards." Serena cheered herself.

[Serena's P.O.V]

I then begin to feel drowsy and says Good Night to Ilene before walking towards the room. I entered the room and instantly went to the bathroom to change to my PJ's. After changing I looked over at Ash he was sleeping like there is no tomorrow with Pikachu rolled up near him. I collapsed on the bed, as we don't mind sharing the beds also it gives me a sense of security when Ash is around me. I took off Ash's Black Hat and threw it over to a couch. I then begin to caressing with his hair. I felt dizzy and gave him a goodnight kiss on his forehead, as it was weird because Ash was the one who gave me a goodnight kiss on the forehead always. My vision begins to blur and I dozed off.

[Time Skip, Next Morning][Ash's P.O.V]

I woke up early in the morning and begin to look around to note the surrounding. Then I felt some weight over my body. I saw Serena sleeping with her head over my chest. Her hair was messed up and covering her face. I begin to settle them away from her face and also ensuring to not wake her up. "God! She looks so cute while sleeping." I thought. I then looked at Pikachu who was rolled up near me. I was looking at the clock checking the time. I tried to move away from the Bed but Serena's grip tightened as I tried to get up. So, I sat down there ensuring not to wake her up. After an hour or so, her grip begins to loosen and I got up from the bed. I quickly freshened up and changed my clothes. (Note: He has at least 5-6 pairs of Aura guardian dress. So, he changed into another one.)

Then I went to the balcony and admired the sunrise. After a few minutes, I saw a Pidgeotto coming towards me. I panicked for a moment but quickly noticed a letter attached to it addressing me. It reads as follows:-

Dear Red K.,

We have organized a Pokemon Tournament which will take place in the next 2 years in Lumiose City, Kalos Region. Seeing all of your previous achievements we decide to invite you to this event. There will be 2 separate events, one for Pokemon Battles and other for Pokemon Showcase. You can bring any friends of yours in the tournament. You need to report in any Pokemon Center in Kalos 2 months before the event and get yourself registered. We have already paid for your Hotels and other expenses. We expect you to come to the event.

From,

Charles Goodshow and Scott

P.S: Ash where the fuck were you for the last 3 years. It took me 2 years to find your location and another year to find your real identity. Don't worry none of the traitors came to know about your location. You can keep your fake alias until the Opening Ceremony. But you need to reveal yourself in the 1st round. And don't worry I talked to Goodshow about it and he agreed upon it. BTW Congratulations on becoming the champion of Kalos and winning all the other leagues. I invited all the traitors and all your 'real friends' to take part in this. Be sure to take your revenge.

-Scott

(Ash was participating in all the Pokemon leagues and was winning all in the last 3 years with Sir Aaron guiding him. He decided to challenge Kalos Elite four and champion. He also changed his name to Red and always wire a cloak to not reveal himself)

I smiled at this and quickly noticed the exhausted Pidgeotto. I healed it with my Aura and it soon flew away happily.

Soon Serena woke up, I gave her a Morning Kiss and asked her to change and meet me in the hall with Ilene as I have something to tell. I picked up Pikachu and begin to walk towards the hall. Soon, Serena joined me and Ilene followed her. I told them about the invitation and they both cheered. Ilene said that She would come to see my battles. And Serena was excited about the competition as she will take part in Showcases. I told Ilene our plan that I and Serena will go on a journey together and train ourselves. They both agreed to me and Ilene told us to be careful and make us promise to come and meet her often. I quickly remembered something and begin to write a letter to Professor Oak about the invitation and much more. I soon called a Carrier Flying-type and informed it to give this to Professor Oak. It nodded and flew away.

I and Serena decided to go on a journey throughout the Hoenn region and eventually reach to Grand Festival. After the Grand Festival, we will go to Kalos and Serena will complete her dream to become the Kalos Queen. We then collected all of our necessary materials and packed them. We took the leave from Ilene and thanked her for her Hospitality. She told us to be careful and visit Cameran Palace often. We both nodded and she told us that she would come to see Serena's Grand Festival.

Then, I and Serena begin our Journey after a long time. We both are traveling alone. Pikachu jumped from My shoulder to Serena's and vice versa while traveling. 

--------------------------------------

Hiya guys, I made a promise to make Gary debut in this chapter but he would come in the next one. Sorry. BTW feel free to give feedback.

Signing Off, Flair

Thank You.