Ch-6 "3 Years Later"

Hi Guys! I want to inform you that Now I will begin to update the chapters as soon as they are completed. Thanks for supporting me. In this chapter, I will be taking a time skip. As every day was similar to that of the previous chapter except for some minor changes. I hope you like it. And yeah all of Ash's Pokemons returned to him after listening to what happened with him. Thanks for reading.

Note:- I don't know how the trade evolution works in Anime but I'm excluding trade evolutions and all trade evolution pokemon evolve normally in this book.

---------------------------------------

3 years later,

[No Ones P.O.V]

A 16-year-old teen was standing on the edge of a hill looking at the morning sky. Beside him stood an electric yellow mouse and a bipedal, canine-like Pokemon, with fir dominated by blue and black. On the side next to him stood his girlfriend, Serena Yvonne, who was also the same age as him and was beautiful as an angel. The boy wore

"3 years. 3 fucking years, Serena,  have been passed since that day. I can't forget how they treated me on that day." the boy said with anger in his words.

"Hey, Ash! Forget about it and because of it we both are now together and you also mastered your Aura." Serena relaxed him.

"You are right. I must forget that past of mine. And I'm also happy that because of that We both got close to each other. Speaking of Aura have you seen Sir Aaron." Ash asked her.

She was looking for him but can't find him. She was about to speak to him but a voice interrupted them. "Hey, Ash! Are you ready for your final day of training?" He asked. "Yes, Sir Aaron I'm ready," Ash replied. Sir Aaron turned to Serena and asked her "Would you like to stay here and watch our training or I take you back to the Palace?" "No, I want to stay here and see you both training." She replied. "As you wish!" He answered. Sir Aaron was very lenient with Serena but very strict with Ash because he was training him to control his Aura. 

Sir Aaron was responsible for those 2 teens he encouraged and helped them to follow their dreams in the last 3 years. He was very joyful but also very strict. They both begin their training while Ash was using all the techniques he learned from Sir Aaron during his training. Meanwhile, Serena was in deep thought.

[Serena's P.O.V]

I was thinking about our last 3 years. I and Ash trained very hard for our dreams. We made new friends here. I caught a Swablu who evolved into Altaria, an Emolga, a Cleffa who evolved to Clefairy, an Alolan Vulpix who evolved to Ninetails, a Pidgey who evolved into a Pigeot, a Staryu who evolved into Starmie, Togepi who recently evolved into Togekiss, Skitty who evolved to Delcatty, Feebas who evolved to beautiful Milotic, Flabebe who evolved into Florges, a Yamper who evolved to Boltund. Braixen evolved into Delphox and Pancham also evolved into Pangoro. Ash found 2 Ralts seriously injured in the forest. He managed to heal them by his Aura and both the Ralts decided to join us both. The one who joined me evolved into Gardevoir while Ash one decided to evolve into Gallade. Most of Ash's pokemon evolved while training but Pikachu refused as always. Most of his old Pokemons which e released came back to him after hearing about Betrayal those included Pidgeot, Butterfree, Beedrill (one he caught in Jhoto), Lapras, Goodra, Primape, Greninja and one which he called an Ultra beast, Naganadel. He got a major addition to the team as his some new pokemon decided to join him which included Larvitar who evolved to Tyranitar, he got all the eveelutions except Sylveon, a Nidran who evolved to Nidoking, a Zubat who evolved to Crobat, an Abra who evolved to Alakazam, a Geodude who evolved to Golem, 2 slowpokes who evolved to Slowbro and Slowking, a Magnemite who evolved to Magnezone, a Rhyhorn who evolved to Rhyperior, a Horsea who evolved into Kingdra, A Magikarp who evolved to Gyrados, a Mareep who evolved to Amphros, all the final forms of Starters from all generations except popplio(because I'm too lazy to write), Aron who evolved to Aggron, Lunatone, Solrock, Absol, a Bagon who evolved to Salamence, a Beldum who evolved to Metagross, Shinx who evolved to Luxray, a Magby who evolved to Magmortar and an Elekid who evolved to Electivire, a Yanmask who evolved to Cofagrigus, a Zorua who evolved to Zoroak, a Golett who evolved into Golurk, Deino who evolved to Hydreigon, a Grubbin who evolved to Vikavolt, a Rookidee who evolved into Corviknight, a Dreepy who evolved to Dragapult.

After a few moments, Ilene came and sat next to me to see Ash and Sir Aaron training and also brought Some food for all us. After sitting there for a few hours, She went back to the Castle. Soon the day came to an end, before saying goodbye to us. Sir Aaron made Ash as the Next Aura Guardian and his descended, He also called me there and told us "Ash and Serena, Before coming here in the morning for training Ash. Arceus called me and discussed something. You see, a few days ago, All the Legendaries and Mythical Pokemons gathered together with Arceus and pleaded him to allow them to join you two on your Journey because of all the things that Ash did to save the world. Arceus finally agreed to their Request and entrusted you two to take care of them. He instructed me to pass on the pokeballs of Meleotta, Phione, Shaymin, Azelf, Mespirit, Uxie, Diancie, and Magearna to pass to you, Serena, and Rest of them to you, Ash.

I and Ash looked at each other and gulped. We were taking account of what happened here. Soon, Ash spoke out "Are they sure?" "I asked the same question to Arceus and He said that they all are sure! They wanted to join you on your journey since the time you saved them all." Sir Aaron replied and handed the pokeballs to us. He added "And one more thing Ash since you are an Aura Guardian. I am giving you my Aura Staff and now take it." He handed it over to Ash. "Now, Press the shining stone on top of it" Sir Aaron instructed. Ash did the same and instantly Ash outfit changed to A black one similar to the one which Sir Aaron wears. He turned to me and asked, "How am I looking, Sere?" Presenting his dress. "You look handsome in it, Ashy!" I replied. "Now Ash and Serena! Arceus gave me these necklaces for you two to wear this." Sir Aaron said and showed us 2 necklaces that looked similar to each other and had a figure same as Arceus. He handed it over to us and we wore them. "Now you two don't take them off. They are made by Arceus to protect you two. Arceus said to me." Sir Aaron informed. "Thanks, Arceus!" We both exclaimed in unison. "Now its time to say GoodBye to you both. I hope we will meet soon!" Sir Aaron spoke out with some sadness in his voice.

As soon as Ash heard it, He begins to tear up and hugged him. "Is it necessary for you to go now? Can't you both stay with us for more time. We both felt secure when you were around us." Ash said while sobbing. I also begin to tear up. Sir Aaron called me towards him and bent down to our height. He begins to wipe our tears out. "Who said that I'm going away from you? Ash and Serena listen I and Lucario will be with you two in your Aura." He spoke while comforting us and added "Whenever there will any major threat here on Earth. I will come back soon. And now promise me that you two will never leave each other alone." We both nodded and hold our hands and spoke in unison "We promise that we will never leave each other alone." "Alright and You both take care of yourself. Serena and Ash all the Best for your future competitions. Good Luck to achieve your dream. And Ash continue to fulfill your duty as an Aura Guardian while achieving your dream. And Pikachu take care of both of them." Sir Aaron and Lucario spoke out in unison. Pikachu nodded and spoke out "Pika Pi!" and giving a thumbs up. After that, they both Became a ball of light and vanished inside us. Ash was literally about to cry but I held him and comforted him. "So, Serena get ready for your Pokemon Contest Grand Festival," Ash spoke to me. I panicked as I forgot about that and checked the date when it will happen. I was relaxed to see that it will happen in the next 6 months. 

Then We both begin to Walk towards the Palace as Ash was tired and can't teleport us there right now. Pikachu jumped from Ash's shoulder onto Mine while we were walking and begin to nuzzle me. 

"Aww Pikachu that tickles." I begin to laugh uncontrollably.

------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. In the next chapter, Gary will make his debut and much more. So, get ready for some hilarious moments. You are free to give some feedback about the chapter.

I know that I updated the book a few hours earlier as well. So, don't blame me.  wrote this chapter in less than an hour. I can't stop writing when I started to write down this chapter.

Signing off, Flair

Thank You