Ch-21 "Aunt Ilene?"

Welcome guys to the latest chapter of Pokemon: Aura Destiny. Ready! Set! Go!

----------------------------

[In Reds Room]

After eating his breakfast and listening to the truth of Delia's betrayal, Red rushed towards his bedroom and called his Sister Ilene. "Hello Red. How are You?" Ilene said while picking up the call. "Ilene, I am fine but I need to tell you something. Very Important!" Red said with a serious expression. "Yeah! What? I am listening." Ilene said. "It's about Delia," Red said. "WHAT? I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN ABOUT HER AFTER SHE DID THAT TO ASH."Ilene shouted. "Listen to me. It's really important. I want you to know about it." "Alright. Speak fast."  Ilene spoke. "Fine..." Red begins to explain everything that Ash and Serena told in the morning. "So this is it." Red ended. "Alright. You are telling me everything that Delia did to Ash was because she was controlled by a Malamar." "Yeah! It's right." "So, Have you talked to her?" "No, I haven't because Ash said that he will call her first." "So. Is she coming there?" "Maybe because Ash said that he will book a ticket for her," Red said while remembering. "Just Stop him. I am going to pick Delia up and take her with me to Kalos." "So what will I say to Ash?" Red asked. "You are too much stupid. Say that You have already booked the tickets." Ilene replied. "Alright. I'll tell Delia to pack her things." "Bye and Say my 'Hi' to her." "If I don't say then," Red asked with a smirk. "Then I'll say and then when I'll arrive there your bad time will start," Ilene said with a smirk. "Bye sis," Red said. "Bye Big Bro," Ilene said her bye. 

'Alright, let's call Delia.' Red thought. He dialed the number and it begins to ring. "Hello, Ketchum Residences." Delia appeared on-screen speaking in her cheerful voice. "Hello, Delia it's me," Red spoke. "Red. Where are you?" Delia bombarded Red with various questions. "Chill Delia. I will answer all your questions but not right now. Hurry, Pack your bags. Ilene will come there in a few minutes to pick you up and then you come with her to Kalos." Red spoke. "Do Ash or Green know about her?" Delia asked. Red shook his head as no. "Hurry up. Or else you will be late." Red said Delia to hurry and cut the phone.

[With Ash]

Ash called Prof. Oak and told everything to him. He was sitting on the bed with Serena resting her head on his shoulder. "What shall we do now?" Ash asked. "I don't want to do anything today. I just wanna relax in the room with you." Ash then let his head freely fall on the bed while pushing Serena down as well. They both were laying on the bed just relaxing. Both Ash and Serena cuddled each other. After some time, They both then sat up and turned on the TV. They watched Netflix and enjoyed their time with each other. Soon, It was evening time and they both decided to go for a walk.

They saw Red who was rushing towards his car. "Dad! Where are you going?" Ash asked. "I have some important work to do so I'll be back before dinner," Red replied. Ash wasn't satisfied with Red's answer so he decided to read his mind. He got to know about his Aunt Ilene and His mother is coming here. So he got close to Red and whispered in his ear. "Say Hi to Mom and Aunt Ilene from me," Ash whispered. Red was taken back as to how Ash was able to find all this information. "You know that you can't fool me. And tell Aunt Ilene that It's alright as she doesn't want to give all this information to me at that point. I am not angry with her. And thank you for not telling the truth." Ash exclaimed. "Alright!" Red said and rushed towards the car. "What was that?" Serena asked in confusion. "You'll see tonight. During dinner," Ash said. "If you say so," Serena spoke. "C'mon let's go," Ash ran while grabbing Serena's hand. Serena giggled at Ash's behavior. 

[Red's P.O.V]

I don't know-how but Ash got to know about my long kept secret. I was about to tell them today but he ruined my surprise. Anyways I got into the car and rushed towards the airport. Their jet will land in half an hour. I sighed in relief as I don't have to listen to hour-long lectures of both Delia and Ilene about being on time. I went to buy some fast food and ate that. Soon the jet landed and I went to the terminal to pick them up. They both came outside talking to each other.

"Delia! Sis!" I shouted to get their attention while waving my hands. They both turned to face me and ran to hug me. "Delia... Sis... Can't breathe!" I exclaimed. "Good To see you Red." They both said. "Yeah. Same with me but can we go now. 'cause it will take us some time to reach the hotel." I said. "Alright, let's go," Delia spoke. "But there is one problem. You see Ash got to know about our secret." I sheepishly rubbed the back of my head. "WHAT?" they yelled. "Yeah. I don't know how but while coming here. He whispered that to me." I replied.

[No Ones P.O.V]

"I should have known that, Aura Guardian," Ilene muttered. "What?" Delia asked. "He just read your mind," Ilene replied. "What do you mean by just read my mind," Red asked confused. "Answer me. When you were coming here were you panicking to rush towards the airport?" Red just nodded. Ilene sighed and spoke "This is WHERE YOU MADE MISTAKE. Ash thought that something wrong is happening and he read your mind to check what's wrong? And at that point, he got to know about your surprise." Ilene explained. "If you say so," Red replied. "But how did Ash and Serena didn't know about your truth? You said that they lived with you for 3 years before coming to Kalos." Delia asked Ilene. "Because They didn't notice. They both were too busy with their practice. Ash would go for his training with Sir Aaron 4 in the morning and Serena would sometimes go for her performance practice or for her contests and performances. They both would return in the night and eat their food and sleep. So, they didn't notice anything." Ilene explained. Red nodded but Delia said in disbelief "Ash would wake up that early." "Yeah! For the first few days, Sir Aaron woke him up with the help of Pikachu but soon he begins to wake up at that time." Ilene answered. "Well, Pikachu really fulfilled his job as an alarm clock for Ash," Delia said. "Wait we both have the same thing in common," Red said. "Well, some things are hereditary," Ilene chuckled. "I remember during our journeys Pikachu would wake you up. Speaking of Pikachu where is he?" Delia asked. "Yeah! Pikachu is currently in my room. Sleeping as always." Red sighed. "Well let's go before Ash reveals everything to others." Delia hurried. "No, he won't reveal," Red said. "And Why would you say that?" Ilene asked. "Before coming here. Serena asked Ash about this but he didn't say anything to her. He said to wait till the dinner where we will tell that ourselves." Red explains. He then looked at his watch which showed 8 p.m. "Hurry Up or else we will be late for the dinner." Delia, Ilene, and Red entered in Red's car and Red begin to drive through the streets. 

(In case you're wondering why Ilene doesn't have any security even if she is the Queen of Rota. ts because Red had said to the security that he will take care of her. And Ilene is also wearing a disguise so no one would recognize her.)

Red zoomed through the roads to reach the hotel. Delia was staying with Red and Ilene was staying in the room next to his. So they went to drop off Ilene's and Delia's luggage in their rooms. They then begin to go towards the restaurant which was rather empty. In the center, 3-4 tables were occupied by some familiar faces. They begin to move towards the table. Ash noticed them and waved his calling, "DAD! MOM! AUNT ILENE! COME HERE!" "MOM! DAD! wait what Aunt Ilene?" Green spoke while being confused in the last part. Green knew that her dad had a sibling but he never told her the name of her aunt. So, She was confused as to how did Ash came to know about her name.

-------------------------------

Hey! Guys sorry for this small outro but I need to write as I don't have time. Anyways only 2-3 more chapters are left then the book is finished.

Signing Off, Flair.

Thank You