Jealousy {ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ᴛᴏʙɪᴏ}

𝔽𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣
🄵🄻🅄🄵🄵
———————————————————————
Jealousy
It was all written all over the first year's face while you were talking with the rest of his teammates. But of course he wouldn't get jealous just because you are talking but some actions they have taken caused this

/Flashback /
You were close friends with yachi and Kiyoko and today they asked you if you wanted to come to the boys practice and help them out and you being the nice person you are agreed to help them.

So when you arrived you were immediately hugged by none other than the ball of sunshine called Hinata Shōyō. "Y/N-CHAN ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH US TODAY?!"

The excitement of the boy caused you to crack a smile and nod happily which got him even happier and start jumping around.

You sweetly greeted all of the team until you came to your dear best friend kageyama"Hey kageyama" The said boy snaps out of his thoughts and greeted you back "H-Hey Y/N, what are you doing here?"

The first year mentally facepalmed at how unintentionally rude he sounded "s-Sorry I didn't mean for it to be rude" you giggled and patted his shoulder

"It's fine, oh and I came since Kiyoko and yachi asked me to help them out" The setter nodded a little disappointed that you didn't come to watch him play

but then a familiar voice screamed your name "Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNN" you turn back to see the infamous Libero running towards you "Oh Hey Nishinoya-senpai!"

You brightly greet him with a smile gracing your lips causing the Libero to blush and fall face flat.

"NOYA-SENPAI ARE YOU ALRIGHT" you crouch down to the almost dead Libero to check up on him then he quickly stands up and straightens his posture

"YEAH I AM FINE" and runs to Tanaka so they can fangirl over Kiyoko.

You go to yachi to help her out feeling someone staring holes into your eyes and while helping her Tsukishima approaches you and start teasing you, why?

You and him were actually pretty good friends almost as him and yamaguchi and you guys often tease each other but that sight was driving kageyama over the edge, his crush talking to his ever so annoying enemy.

He tried holding back so he doesn't cause a scene but the next thing just made him snap. Tsukishima was ruffling your hair and you were giggling.

/ Present Time /
The setter stormed out of his seat and went over to you pulling you by the arm outside. Shocked by his action you ask him "Kageyama what's wrong?"

He let go of your hand and stared at the ground and said "I didnt like it.." confused you tilt your head and say "You didn't like what?"

"I DIDNT LIKE HOW THEY WERE TOUCHING YOU I GOT SO JEALOUS THAT I JUST WANTED YOU AS FAR AWAY FROM THEM AS POSSIBLE"

You were left stunned by his outburst and in loss of words, Kageyama then lifts his head up and looks you in the eyes and says "Y/N I really really like you so please"

He shut his eyes closed and bowed "PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME" you giggle and hug him "Of course I will" he stiffens for a bit then relaxes and hugs you back smiling subconsciously.

[Bonus]
"So you were jealous?" You tease him and the boy responds with "N-no" "Tobio you literally admitted you were jealous not even five minutes-"OKAY YES I WAS JEALOUS"

[Bonus]"So you were jealous?" You tease him and the boy responds with "N-no" "Tobio you literally admitted you were jealous not even five minutes-"OKAY YES I WAS JEALOUS"