Sooner or Later {ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ ᴛᴇᴛsᴜʀᴏ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ}

Requested by akame_desu-chan
I hope u like it ❤️
Sorry if it's a little short
𝔽𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣
——————————————————————
Chilling wouldn't be exactly what you would call what you are doing right now instead it would be called

Being held hostage

You are the leader of a mafia group and are being held hostage because you refused to tell them about where you hid the ring. Now don't get me wrong you are actually one of the most experienced mafia leaders out there but let's just say....life is full of surprises.

As you were waiting for whoever was going come in next to try to get an answer out of you a tall male with black hair and cat-like eyes entered and sat down in front of you.

"Hey there" he casually greeted earning from you the line you said to every man who entered "fuck off" he smirked and said "my, why should you be so harsh I mean I was just greeting you that's all" you glared at the said male then he suddenly came closer "Kuroo Tetsurō at your service,..?"

You raised an eyebrow and retorted "do you seriously expect me to tell you my name?" He laughed and stretched his back and said slyly "I don't need you to tell me since I already have all your information but it would be a delight for a cutie as yourself to introduce herself to me, don't you think?"

You blankly stared and simply said, "they don't call you a scheming leader for nothing sir kuroo".

He smiled mischievously as he looked you straight in the eyes and said "I like how you know my reputation miss Y/N" since your leg was free you used that opportunity to kick his leg causing him to feel a pain in his knee while holding it and laughing to hide the pain

"F-for a woman you s-sure got one hell o-of a kick owww" a smirk made its way into your face as you teased "Are you sure you are a man and the leader of a mafia?"

However, you didn't notice the smirk that was on the man's face until he suddenly caged you between his arms and looked down at you "Does this prove to you that I am a man or should I maybe kiss you to show you?"

You smirked and then leaned into him kissing him shocking him as he slowly melted into the kiss and you both started a make-out session.

By the end of it you managed to untie your hands then tripped him and took his keys and looked devilishly and said "Sorry "sir" Kuroo but I will be taking my leave"

You ran out of their hideout and the last thing you heard before completely leaving it was the screams of the men who couldn't believe you made it out.

Meanwhile, Kuroo was laying on the ground hands covering his face and whispering softly "I will make her mine, sooner or later".