Attention {ᴋᴇɴᴍᴀ ᴋᴏᴢᴜᴍᴇ}

🄵🄻🅄🄵🄵
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Sᴘɪᴄʏ
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕖𝕦𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕝
leslyeeee34 here you go girl, here's your pudding boy 👀💕
————————————————————————

"Kenmaaaa" you called out to the pudding head playing infront of you as he ignored you too focused on the game.

"You've playing for hours now can you please give me some attention?" You pleaded as he didn't even look at you and said "Y/N I need to beat the boss" you sigh as you get up and head to the kitchen.

You try to find a snack to keep you busy from being bored due to your boyfriend ignoring you and focusing on his game. But then you got a great idea.

You were gonna do the same. How? When Kenma wants your attention you will ignore him.

You snicker at your idea as you skip happily towards his room and flop onto his bed and started eating your snack.

After some time Kenma was done with the boss so he put down the controller and headphones as he walked to you and called out your name "Y/N" no response "Y/N?" Still no response "Pudding?"

He frowned slightly and started poking your cheek softly "Y/N, I am done with the game come on" he murmured softly as you still ignored him he sighed and said "Come on baby can we cuddle?" in one of the softest tones you have heard him speak in but that didn't stop you from continuing your plan.

Kenma then did something that you didn't expect, he started tracing soft kisses down your neck softly repeating your name saying

"please pay attention to me, I am sorry" as he continued kissing your neck getting to your back and started wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him "K-Kenma what are you doing"

You stuttered flustered by the actions of the usually shy boy while he sighed in relief and said "Finally..I understand how you feel when I pay more attention to the games, I am sorry"

you turn around so you can hug the pudding head properly then rest your chin on his shoulder, you guys stayed like this for a moment until Kenma broke the silence and shyly said "So can we lay down and cuddle now?"