4 words {ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ ᴛᴇᴛsᴜʀᴏ}

🅰︎🅽🅶🆂🆃
𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚎, 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠-
djomvsg
————————————————————————
6 words to start it
1 word to build it
4 words to end it

"I wanna break up"

You stood there shocked after they came out of your boyfriend for 2 years, Kuroo Tetsuro.

"W-why?" You stuttered as he sighed and said "Its just I found someone new and I completely lost feelings" you balled your fists to hold in the tears and from anger then you bursted out

"DID EVERYTHING REALLY MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?! DID ALL THE MEMORIES WE HAD TOGETHER FADE AWAY JUST LIKE THAT?!"

Kuroo was filled with guilt as he saw you burst but got heart broken as he saw the tears stream down your face as you continued

"2 years of memories..2 years amount of time we spent together...2 years you lied to me...2 years faded out in a second when you saw someone better.."

kuroo protested "Y/N don't say that that I lied to you when I got with you I truly liked you!" Liked... "I would never get in a relationship with someone unless I truly felt something towards them that's why I am breaking up with you, I feel nothing Y/N. Nothing. Nothing has a taste anymore with you"

you leaned on the wall with a hand over your mouth crying your eyes out when the male said those words.

"I should've listened to them." You muttered "huh?" Kuroo questioned while you packed your bags as you continued talking "he is gonna break your heart they said, he will leave you like you are nothing they said, he will forget it all in a second they said, he will cheat on you they said.." kuroo stood up "I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU Y/N, I WAS LOYAL ALL THE-"shut up I saw you kissing (random name) in the hallway yesterday"

you shut him up as you wore your bag and opened the door then looked back at the male with tears dwelling in his eyes like you were the one to break it all

"Have fun with your new toy Kuroo-san" you smiled bitterly as the tears fell down your face the male flinched and felt a stab in the chest.

You called him his last name with honorifics but what was he expecting? You taking this lightly?

Forgetting all the memories you guys had and start as friends all over again like nothing was between you guys?

You slammed the door behind you running towards your best friend's house recalling everything that happened between you and kuroo and yet after all of that it broke.

All the happy memories, all the hardships you went through did it all really happen for it to end like this?

You fell to your knees in front of her house as you broke down into tears and screamed, regretting ever saying yes, regretting every choice that led to this, regretting every time you didn't listen to what they said.

You hoped that he at least would've  been loyal through it but no he also cheated.

You were suffering, regretting everything, on the verge of passing out, while he was probably in the arms of his new girl, that girl he left you for, that girl that with appearing broke it all, that girl that was the reason he said those four words.
————————————————————————
*hands tissue box* here u go dear reader :,)