Lonely Nights {sᴜɢᴀᴡᴀʀᴀ ᴋᴏᴜsʜɪ}

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕖𝕦𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕝
🄵🄻🅄🄵🄵
-------------------------------------------------------
Your dear boyfriend was in the training camp and as much as you are happy for him to go you still miss his warmth and presence.

\Flashback/
"Y/N, I promise I will be back soon, don't worry!" Suga chirped loudly in hope of lifting your spirit up "I know but just know I will miss you a lot" you said caressing his hand that was on your cheek.

Suga bid his goodbyes and give you a sweet yet long kiss expressing that he was gonna miss you just as much maybe even more.
/End of Flashback\

Which brings you here, you were in your boyfriends room wearing his hoodie and cuddling his pillow.

You started remembering and replaying the sweet moments both of you shared together but that only made the wound hurt deeper.

"Suga Suga Suga!" You called out for the said boy and he turned to you and you took a photo

"Good luck on the game, love!" You said as you hugged the boy "Thanks sugar, having you here is enough to make me win!" Suga smiled sweetly and kissed the top of your head then went to play

Every point they scored he would look at you and smile causing you to smile in return at your loving boyfriend.

You hugged your pillow tighter as the hole in your heart got wider waiting for your boyfriend to come, to feel his warmth again is all you wanted at the moment.

Not so long after and thunder and rain were heard and that was another problem, you were afraid of thunder, the sound got louder and louder by the second and by each one you would dig your face deeper into the pillow.

You started to silently sob now even wanting the comfort of suga more than ever. You were used to him being by your side when storms occur but now you had to deal with both the lost presence of him and his comfort and the terrible storm out there.

After a few hours suga came back and headed to his room, he was surprised when he found you on his bed wearing his hoodie and hugging the pillow tightly.

He slowly approached you to check if you are asleep and you were but he saw  stains of tears on your face that he always loved and believed that it should never shed a tear and normally seeing you sad made him heart broken and these tears just made it break more.

He softly wiped the tears and carefully laid beside you and cuddled you. Suga sighed sadly as he pressed a soft kiss to your head "I am so sorry you had to go through this sugar" he whispered softly while stroking your hair in attempt of relaxing you and giving you a sense of security and comfort even while you are asleep.

-At the Morning-

You slowly open your eyes to find a familiar figure cuddling you and as you look you see its your dear boyfriend, you dig your face deeper into his chest, enjoying his warmth once again then suga woke up and looked down at you

"Good Morning baby" he softly said as he smiled sweetly at you, you look up at him and press your lips against his sharing a tender kiss and he kissed back, that kiss showed just how much you both missed each other and needed the other beside you.

Suga held your hand then kissed it "I am sorry you had to go through the storm alone" his eyes held sadness and guilt for he was unable to protect his dear lover, you hugged him tightly and said "Its fine, at least you are here now and we are together" he chuckled as he returned the affection.

"oh and you look so cute in my hoodie" he brought up as he looked at your face to see your reaction, and he was satisfied with it.

Your face was red and you nervously looked to the side and murmured "Well I m-missed you and i-it was the o-only thing I could find that g-gave me somewhat the same sense of c-comfort"

Suga's eyes sparkled at the adorable reason of wearing his hoodie and then he started showering your face with kisses "God you are so cute" he said as he tickled you causing you start laughing loudly.

Both of you laughing carefree happily with each other.

Both of you were just happy to be beside each other again and that's all that mattered right now.