Oblivious {ᴜsʜɪᴊɪᴍᴀ ᴡᴀᴋᴀᴛᴏsʜᴜ}

🄵🄻🅄🄵🄵
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕖𝕦𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕝
———————————————————————

Strong.
Tall.
Buff.
Kind on the inside.
Calm.
Collected.
Talented.
He was perfect in your eyes.
But.
He was completely oblivious. Like outright oblivious.

You have tried a lot pick up lines with him yet to no avail, even obvious and right to the point flirting.

\Attempt 1/
Pick-Up Line

"Hey, Ushijima!" You chirped greeted the olive haired boy who was talking with his best friend Tendou, Ushijima turned to you and gave a formal greeting "Hello Y/N, What's the matter?"

You stood beside and leaned slightly on his shoulder as you said " Are you google? Cause you are everything I have searched for" the male stood silently as his friend sighed.

You were concerned he was judging you but instead what came out was "Y/N are you okay? I am clearly not a search engine"

you stood there dumbfounded but then giggled awkwardly and rubbed the nape of your neck "Y-YeAh I am fine, I need to gOo get something-" you ran away from the awkward situation then when you were sure you were alone you let out a scream

"DOES HE THINK I AM THAT STUPID"

\Attempt 2/
Pick-up Lines Pt.2

You guys were sitting together eating your lunch when you thought of another pick-up line to use on the volleyball player, you cleared your throat and tapped on his shoulder causing him to face you as you spoke "Ushijima are you a magician?"

He blankly stares and was gonna disagree until you continued cutting him off "Cause when I look at you everyone else disappears" he blinked multiple times with his usually stoic face then tilted his head

"Y/N you know full well that I am a volleyball player and I have no interest in magic" you sighed and mumbled a 'never mind' concerning the male for your sudden quietness yet nodding and continuing his meal.

\Attempt 3/
Obvious Flirting

You skipped to Ushijima who was on a break from practice and stood in front of him while he looked down with a questioning look.

You looked up and smiled then presented your trial to give him a hint for today "Out of everyone in the school I personally think you are one of the best people I have ever met" he nodded and bowed and responded with

"It is my honor to be considered as such by you Y/N who has been by my side since my childhood-"" WAKATOSHI-KUN TAKE THE HINT" screamed his best friend Tendou as he was getting frustrated by the fact that Ushiwaka was that oblivious.

Ushijima tilted his head and asked, "Take the hint about what?"

Tendou facepalmed while you sighed and got out of the gym defeatedly before the scary coach came to haunt your guts.

\Attempt 4/
Bluntly tell him cause you had enough

You interrupted the training causing the coach to look angrily at you but you still didn't care as you went in and dragged Ushijima outside of the gym with you while he was slightly glaring at you as he spoke

"Y/N what do you think you are doing? You can't just drag me out of practice and interrupt it, you could've waited until after" you looked at him and held his hand and said

"Ushijima Wakatoshi, I F/N L/N declare that I have feelings for you and that I want to ask you if you want to be my boyfriend" you ended the confession looking him dead in the eyes waiting for the response expecting a rejection but instead what you got was a hug.

Ushijima hugged you awkwardly as he wasn't used to physical forms of affection such as hugs but you still appreciated it nonetheless and hugged him back and asked softly "So is this a yes?"

while he responded with "Yes, I have feelings for you as well and would like for you to be my lover" you giggled and pulled back a little to look at his face

"You don't have to be so formal with me you know" he nodded silently before he let go to continue his practice but what he was expecting was you to pull him and kiss his cheek before you made your escape and ran away.

Ushijima blushed lightly and held the spot you kissed while he smiled a small yet visible smile.
Oh, how was he excited to see how will your relationship go.