Effect {ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏʀᴜ}

🄵🄻🅄🄵🄵
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕖𝕦𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕝
————————————————————————

Oikawa was at the beginning of a game warming up and getting into the mood. They were starting to warm up their serves and when Oikawa was about to serve he suddenly felt something.

He started feeling soft and gentle inside instead of the usual competitiveness and the urge to win of each time.

Oikawa was looking at the ball in his hand softly as he started zoning out, of course not going unnoticed by his best friend as Iwaizumi whacked Oikawa on the head and asked

"What's the matter Shittykawa?! You have to concentrate!" Oikawa rubbed his head as he looked at the ball and mumbled

"Iwa-chan I was about to serve but then I felt so soft inside" Iwaizumi tilts his head as he looked around and when he spotted the reason behind his best friend's feeling he smirked and patted Oikawa's shoulder then pointed at someone in the crowd.

Oikawa looked at where he pointed to find you, his dear lover causing him to smile softly and wave.

Oikawa then put his hands around his mouth to make his voice louder as he shouted "I LOVE YOU Y/N" causing you to giggle and shout "I LOVE YOU TOO" as you both smiled each other like dorks until Oikawa had to go and start the game.

When it was Oikawa's first turn to serve he looked at you and blew a kiss then said loudly "This is for you Y/N" as he smirked when the judge blew the whistle and Oikawa threw the ball and served it, the ball zoomed into the other side of the net landing at the corner earning Aoba Johsai a point.

But what everyone noticed was, it was Oikawa's best serve yet.

Everyone was shocked at how good it was while Oikawa posed sassily and said "That's the power of love for you" you giggled as you smiled at him.

He looked at you and softly smiled back adoring your features before he has to concentrate on the game once again.