PuSh? {ᴅᴀɪᴄʜɪ sᴀᴡᴀᴍᴜʀᴀ}

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕖𝕦𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕝
🄵🄻🅄🄵🄵
————————————————————————

"Daichi-San!" called Tanaka "what is it Tanaka?" Tanaka snickered as he said the following word "PUSH".

\Flashback/
Daichi and you were still a new couple. Therefore you hadn't had your first kiss but both of you were always pressured by your friends privately to make the first move but you guys were still a little shy.

But daichi has been having it harder, the team would never let leave the club unless they brought up the topic at least once. But the team has had enough of their favorite couple still not having their first kiss so they planned something.

You were paying a visit to the team today and to watch daichi while playing. And once you entered you were immediately greeted by Hinata

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" you giggled as you returned the greeting and hugged the 1st year and made your way to daichi, you gave him a peck on the cheek and said "I hope you won't mind me watching you today"

daichi chuckled and hugged you and replied "Of course I don't mind, in fact I was hoping you would come today" "OKAY KIDS ENOUGH WITH LOVEY DOVEY TEENAGE STUFF AND GET TO TRAINING" scolded coach Ukai.

~after training~

You chatting with daichi while the team exchanged some mischievous glances before Tanaka and nishinoya pushed you guys into each other resulting in an accidental kiss between both of you.

The duo started laughing as well as most of the team except kageyama and tsukishima who was gonna use this as blackmail.

You and daichi were blushing beet red as the team kept teasing you guys until you had to go home.
You and daichi were walking hand as he chuckled and said "what a way to have our first kiss, right?"

You smiled in return and said "yeah, they are definitely going to tease us about it for a long time though".
\End of Flashback/

Daichi's aura turned dark as he approached Tanaka and said "How about 20 laps of running?" And that's how Tanaka is a dead sack of potato on the ground right now while you were hugging daichi and laughing together.

————————————————————————
This was a little short?-