Tsundere {ɪᴡᴀɪᴢᴜᴍɪ ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ}

𝔽𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣
🄵🄻🅄🄵🄵
————————————————————————

Iwazumi was a tsundere and it was obvious.

He always refused to admit he had feelings for you. He would always try his best to dodge anything related to you. But it wasn't working anymore. All his thoughts were filled with you.

Not a moment passed by without him think about you being his, and he was getting tired of it.

He hated how he couldn't man up and just confess but he was afraid you would reject him and that he would ruin your friendship.

As iwazumi was new to love, he decided to talk to someone experienced about it aka his dear dorky shitty best friend the great Oikawa Tooru.

As much as he hated the fact he had to ask "Shittykawa" for advise but he didn't have another choice not to mention how oikawa was the only one who knows about iwazumi's feelings towards you.

"Oi Shittykawa"
The said male turned pouty and playfully glaring at his best friend "IWA-CHAN SO MEAN anyways what is it you want from I the great oikawa?" said as he posed sassily Iwazumi sighed

He said "I need help with Y/N.." the brunette's eyes shined ever so brightly as he beamed "ARE YOU GONNA FINALLY CONFESS?" The winger spiker nodded as he looked to the side a little embarrassed about the topic.

Oikawa laughed lightly and threw an arm across iwazumi's shoulder and said "Well, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR LETS GO PLAN EVERYTHING".

~Timeskip~

You were currently heading to the back of the school (cliche I know but I have no other idea so don't judge me or I will come for your toes) because iwazumi has asked you to meet him there and it was something very important he said.

Once you arrived you saw iwazumi pacing around the tree clearly nervous so you called him "IWAZUMI I AM HERE" the said male turned to see you to only be greeted by a bright smile which got him even more flustered, he took a deep breath and approached you "H-hey Y/N" "so what is it that important thing you wanted to talk about?"

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes to avoid eye contact cause he knew he would definitely mess up if he stared at these gorgeous eyes then he started speaking

"Y/N, you are the most w-wonderful girl I have met, and you a-are so smart and k-kind and fun to be around" he gritted his teeth as he was struggling to resume but despite that he continued "And I h-have liked you f-for a long time s-So will you.." he trailed off and looked at the ground.

"OH MY GOD IWA-CHAN JUST SAY IT, I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD EVER BE THIS SHY" both of you turned to look at the person who said that and it was none other than Oikawa but in a bushes disguise and a binocular.

"Y/N-CHAN WILL YOU GO OUT WITH IWA-CHAN" screamed oikawa frustrated that his ship still didn't sail, you giggled and tiptoed to iwazumi's height and gave him a kiss on the cheek as you smile softly and said

"Of course I will" Iwazumi's eyes sparkled as he tried holding back his excitement and happiness but only to fail as he found himself hugging you and smiling widely.

"Thank you"

/Bonus\
"WAAAAAAAAA IWA-CHAN HAS FINALLY GREW UP" cried oikawa as he was stealing tissues from author-chan. "Oikawa leave my tissues alone I need them-" the author said as he only jumped on her and blew on her shirt.

She looked down at her damaged shirt with twitching eyes and I would like to let you imagine what happened to oikawa ✨