Distance {ᴛsᴜᴋɪsʜɪᴍᴀ ᴋᴇɪ}

𝔽𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣
🅰︎🅽🅶🆂🆃
🄴🄽🄳🅂 🅆🄸🅃🄷 🄵🄻🅄🄵🄵

Requested by
BoredNotes
I hope you like this 🥺❤️

————————————————————————

Distant.

Is what you would call tsukishima these days lately. You guys are together but for some reason you guys don't interact as much as you used too.

And that made you sad. Every time you would try to approach him, this certain girl would grab his attention and start talking to him before you even call out his name.

It made you devastated how he wouldn't even try to talk to you. You were breaking while he was talking to another girl.

He wasnt spending time with his girlfriend but he was with another girl.

You started to get insecure for you have analyzed the girl. She was more bubbly, prettier, smarter no wonder tsukishima would go for her.

You were crying yourself to sleep everyday and he wasn't even there.You were walking around the school after school then you saw the most heart breaking scene.

Tsukishima.
Your boyfriend.
Was kissing another girl.

Tears started streaming down your face as you rush away from the scene. You heard him calling your name but you ignored it. What does he have to explain anyway? You saw everything.

Was he just gonna break up with you "properly"? As you were running he somehow caught up to you and grabbed your wrist "Y/N please let me explain, it wasn't it looked like!" he said while you snatched your hand away and retorted

"OH REALLY? KEI YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORING FOR THE PAST WEEK, YOU WERE TALKING TO THAT GIRL, IGNORING ME, YOUR GIRLFRIEND, I SAW YOU KISSING HER KEI" you sobbed "w-what do you have to explain with all that h-happened, everything is a-against you, kei.." tears started to dwell in eyes of the said male as he said "C-can you at least let me tell you what it really is?".

He wasn't going to let go of you this easy. You were the love of his life. The only person that he genuinely loved and cared for deeply.

The only person he imagined a future with and the only one who put up with his attitude and still treated him nicely despite everything he would say.

"Every time I would try talking to you she would pull me away, she was blocking any way of talking to you, I didn't like it in fact I hated it I always wanted to talk to you, to hug you, to feel your warmth, but she would always pull me away or push you away" he started sobbing

"A-and what you just saw s-she forced herself in me I swear, Y/N you are the only in my heart  and you will always be, I know this must be so uncharacteristic of me" he chuckled bitterly "b-but I am willing to turn off the salty bastard act if it means being with you for the rest of my life" he let go of your hand as he sighed and wiped his tears with the back of this hand

"I understand if you won't forgive me, I mean I was an awful boyfriend from the start-" the boy was cut off by you hugging him tightly and burying your head into his chest as he returned the hug quickly not believing what was actually happening but still treasuring this moment Incase it was the last time he would be able to hug you like this.

"Kei, you idiot..." you turned your head to the side as you said "I forgive you but please let's n-not get distant a-again" tsukishima smiled one of his rare smiles and looked down at you "I would love that" as he leaned in both of you guys sharing a tender kiss.

————————————————————————

Y'all I am the author and I am on the verge of tears over here-