~𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎~

(go to 3:50)

Hiiii ermm this is my first ever book I literally got wattpad last week... so PLEASE  correct me on spelling/grammar mistakes. Also if you have any ideas for this book just comment and I might add it (all creds will be given).

I haven't wrote a book before so yeah ^^

Oh and also i think i spelt Tsukki wrong in this ENITIER book, ive been spelling it "Tsuki" and i think its "Tsukki" but im too lazy to fix it soooo yeah <3

This book has a lot of trigger warnings so please do read the description before you continue. I wont be putting many warnings before scenes, I will put warnings for rape and that's it. So please don't read if you have any other triggers.

Please do NOT sexualise any of the characters used in this book! They are all still teenagers.

(03/06/21- STOP GIVING TIPS ON SH AND ED'S PLEASE! MY STORY IS NOT FOR THAT!!! If you wish to trauma vent thats completly ok (put a t/w) however YOU DO NOT have the right to give tips and say things that helped u lose weight and shit. HOW DARE YOU, TO BE HONEST. I have had to delete 20 comments.. That is so horrible. If you do this its comment deleted, reported, blocked.)

06/12/21 I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12!! Im now 14 i dont watch haikyuu anymore but i keep this up for all the young readers + haikyuu fans out there. Do not be rude to others on here as ive said most are around 10-12. Also excuse the weird lang i hadnt even started gsce english. Ive had enough of 14-16 yr old readers attacking 10 year olds because they find the characters cute.

AND FINALLY PLEASE COMMENT, I LOVE ALL THE FUNNY AND SWEET COMMEMTZ

(Yo if u wana be a real one and also be my friend add my insta 'creepiio_l' and tt 'iqweefed'!)
02/09/2020