~𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚍𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎~ //𝟷𝟽

(A/N- ai this is the last time i will be able to say it (*><*) ... Chile anyways back to da story> ) ~1900 words~

recap

~~Hinata's dream~

"stop Kei that tickles!" Hinata laughed madly as Tsuki tickled him on his stomach "hahahahhaha T-Tsukiiii" Hinata laughed out yelling again. "ok, ok ill stop" Kei said rolling his eyes. Hinata tried to catch his breath back and after a couple minuets did.

"Hey Tsuki can we go somewhere" "You do know its 9pm right?" "yehhhhh" "ugh fine let me put something on then, I cant go out shirtless" "Oki!". The two left the house and started to wonder around "So where exactly are we going?" Tsuki asked "you'll find out when you get there" Hinata said reaching out for his hand. Tsuki took his hand and pouted "I don't like waiting" "I know" "what'd you say shr-" Hinata spoke over Tsuki and said "were here!". Tsuki looked up and saw a field with a few trees around "what?" "Just trust me" The tall boy followed Hinata as he led him onto the field. "Lie down and look up". Tsuki did what Hinata said and his eyes widened. "pretty right?" Hinata whispered whilst clutching onto Tsuki's side, laying down. There eyes were met with stars upon stars and a glowing moon towards the north-east of the dark sky.

recap end

~Hinata POV~

Suddenly my vision was starting to go black; I thought 'oh yeah this is a dream in probably waking up, I wish I could stay for  longer though'. I groggily started to wake up and rubbed my eyes harshly to adjust to the light. "morning shrimp" I heard Kei say "hmm" was all I could say before I started to shut his eyes again. "nope not happening, you need to get up" Kei said as he pulled the sheet up "hmmmm just a little longer" I wined. "no. up. now." "ugh finnnneee your so mean" "I know, now shut up and get dressed my mum said she needed to talk to us downstairs". I confused and worried look crossed my face as I wondered what she wanted or if anything bad happened. I think Kei took notice of my distress as her ruffled my hair telling me "don't get so wary over everything Shoyo". I loved the feeling of him brushing his long fingers through my hair, it made me so relaxed and even create a light pink tint on my cheeks.

Sadly he removed his hand and walked over to a set of drawers, pulling out a pink oversized hoodie and joggers "all my shirts are in the wash so you will just have to wear the hoodie, oh and Akiteru is in the bathroom so just get changed in here" he said. I wasn't to worried about only having a hoodie on, the fact was I had to get changed in front of Kei...I mean he had seen me naked before...but I was still self-conscious about my body and I didn't want him seeing my fat gut, legs, thighs...everything.

Despite my worries, I started to remove my shirt and pants facing away from Kei. I looked down towards my body and let out a quiet sigh, it was disgusting, fat, ugly, scarred, I hated everything about what my eyes were seeing. Out of nowhere I felt a pair of long arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my neck "stop judging yourself. Your not fat or ugly. To be honest you feel skinnier, I can tell you have been throwing it up again." Kei. It was Kei. As he told me those words with his arms firmly wrapped around me I started to tear up. I had been throwing up my food again and I was so ashamed of it. But I had to skinnier, healthier, slimmer. Tears ran down my face but Kei wiped them away before they could reach my cheeks. "don't cry its nothing to be ashamed of, c'mon ill help you put on your shirt" With that he grabbed my shirt and placed it over me and I pulled my arms through "I'm sorry" I managed to whisper "Its fine" Kei replied.

I finished getting dressed and then made my way down to the living room with Kei. "ah hi boys come take a seat" Kei's mum said, we then both took a seat on the opposite couch and waited for what she had to say. "So Hinata I know you don't want to go to an orphanage or anything like that so me and Pam tried to find you a Foster home, we have found a young couple around their 30's who could take you in...but it is in Tokyo." As Miss Tsukishima finished her sentence, silence fell into the room. "T-Tokyo?" I said. I didn't want to leave Miyagi or Tsuki or the Team. I wanted to stay. "yes I know its far" Miss Tsukishima said. Again silence. The Aura in the room was growing out of hand.