~𝙰, 𝙱, 𝙲~ //𝟾

(A/N-edited- this song is one of my favs so I hope you like it! Also if you want my Spotify playlist it is called "fav songs rn". hehe as ALWAYS ill stop talking and get on with da story>)

recap

"I-I didn't m-mean t-to" Hinata trembled crying. If he was crying at his harshness of his Fathers words or of the fact he remembered what he did, he didn't know. But tears were streaming down his eyes "I-I'm s-sorry I d-dint m-" he was cut off by a whack to the face making him fall off the couch. "YOU STUPID IDIOT YOU KILLED HER YOU RUINED EVERYTHING" His Father was now punching Hinata with every word "DIE *punch* DIE *punch* DIE *punch* DIE *punch* this went on and on for about 5 minutes of repetitive punches, slurs, curses, and him being told to die.

recap end

Normally Hinata's beatings would be around an hour or two but his Father wasn't happy today, someone had said something asking about his wife and he clicked. Obviously holding in his anger till the moment his personal punching bag walked through the door.

"I HATE YOU ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU GREEDY FAT UGLY PIG! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU" is father screamed at the top of his lungs, picking the boy up by the collar and smashing his head against the wall 3 times before he passed out. But the Father still wasn't done. Even though he was unconscious he just kept hitting, kicking, punching, choking him. Whatever he could manage to do without killing him "FUCKING FAGGOT" he scoffed tears rolling down his eyes before he threw him in his room, grabbed the vodka an sat back down.

The next morning Hinata woke up and his whole body ached. He ached more than he could ever remember. He knew his father really only held back a bit so Shoyo didn't die and he didn't end up in prison for life. The bruised and cut up boy scrambled his way to his bathroom and looked in the mirror.'wow...he really did it this time...how am I supposed to cover up this?...I have a ...massive bruise on the bottom of my face from where he swung me into the wall like a ragdoll. I guess I could say I fell, not very believable but as long as they don't see the rest of me I should get away with it. I cant tell Tsuki even though he already knows it will just worry him'  Hinata thought. The boy put makeup on his bruises, using half the bottle of concealer on the ginormous bruise at the bottom of his face. He then treated his wounds trying his best to wrap his bandages, despite the fact he was shaking and only had half a roll.

..........time skip to when he arrived to practice..........

"Hi Tsuki" Hinata said. "hey" Tsuki replied. Tsuki wasn't one to speak much so Hinata just did a fake smile at him. That was a big mistake.

"I told you not to do that at me" Tsuki's voice sounded harsh and irritated. "w-what?" Hinata knew what he meant he just thought he could maybe get away with it. "Don't do that fake smile at me I hate it, so tell me what happened, now"

"I'm just a bit down that's all" Hinata responded. He wouldn't worry Tsuki with what happened. "hm fine, wait for me after practice" Tsuki said. 'ugh well I'm not going to force him to tell me but he isn't just a bit down: I know that for sure' He thought.

Before long the rest of the team arrived and went in to get changed. Per usual Hinata got changed in the bathroom. During practice Hinata was in so much pain, wanting to cry out so bad. But he couldn't, he couldn't 'worry anyone' or drag them into 'his problems' therefore he spiked, blocked, and received through the pain. There was a few times he missed the ball because unless he dived he wouldn't of got it, and in the state he was in if he dived he wouldn't be able to get back up most likely.

"Boke! you could have dived and got that! Kageyama shouted. "gomen!" Hinata said back. This happened around 6 times during practice but everyone just assumed he was having a bad day or genuinely missed. But it was neither of those.