~𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜~ //𝟷𝟼

(A/N-unedited- this chapter has a bit of fluff UwU so I hope you enjoy. The next chapter is gonna be a whole mf fluff bomb so be prepared, chile anyways back to da story>)

recap

"Natsu come on we have to leave" I said. "No I want to stay with Oni-Chan" "Natsu he needs to be treated so come on I'll get you a drink or something" I tried to sound nice but that kind of stuff just doesn't work for me. I only let down my guard when I need to. Natsu looked down in disappointment and then walked over to me and said "can you carry me then" "why" "if you want me to leave carry me out" "fine" I crouched down as she jumped onto my back "yay I miss this". I was first confused at what she meant by 'missed this' but just shrugged it off.

recap end

I made sure she had a good grip on and continued to stand up. "WOOOOOAHH IM SO HIGH!" I heard Natsu say, I smiled a bit and jerked my body giggling. "AHHHH" She laughed "stop it ima going to fall you French fry" We were both giggling on the way out. All of that taken into account, if we weren't in a hospital anyone who saw us would probably think that we looked like happy siblings with not a worry in the world. But little did they know the only reason we were laughing is to cover our worries and stress. Its honestly sad Natsu is 9 and has to deal with this.

We got to a vending machine and I placed Natsu down next to me and pulled the change out of my pocket, I counted it up and had £1.56. Guess I wasn't getting lunch. "So what Natsu what do you want I've got enough for you to get a sangwoich or some crisps" I went back to my normal self and said. "what about you?" "I'm not hungry" "oh ok can I have the peanut butter sandwich" "mhm"

I got her the sandwich and we walked back and sat down in the waiting area. Natsu started to un-wrap her food and I saw her rip it in half "you think I cant tell when someone lies" She looks at me with a serious face but soon softened into sad smile. I took the half of her pb sandwich and said "thank you". After that we sat there in a sad silence for hours.

~3rd Person POV~

It was now around 3PM and Tsuki got a call, he looked down and read at the number. It was Pam. "Hello is this Tsukishima?" "yes" "Is Hinata ok?" "He is has been in recovery for about 2 hours, we should be able to see him soon" "ah ok, we have took custody of Hinata's father and he is now here at the station under strict as we speak" "good I'll call you after Shoyo wakes up" "ok thank you, goodbye" "bye".

......10 minuets later......

"Hinata Shoyo?" A lady said loudly into the waiting room. Tsuki and Natsu stood up and said "yes" "ok come this way". They followed her and into the room where Shoyo was sat up against the back of the bed with a tear-stained face, puffy eyes, and tired. "Kei!" Hinata said with his arms out, Kei walked over and hugged him. Hinata snuggled his head into his neck squeezing his eyes shut. "are you ok?" Tsuki asked. Hinata hummed back. They eventually let go and Natsu hugged Hinata as well "I love you Onii-Chan" "I love you too Natsu" He laughed.

After there 'comforting session' the nurse finally interrupted and said that Hinata could be released later on that day. Obviously he had planned to stay Tsuki's for the time being with Natsu until they figure something out.

Tsuki called Pam and told her everything was ok and stuff. Before long, Hinata was discharged and they all started to walk back to Tsuki's house. "French fry! Sho! Swing me!" Natsu eagerly said. "huh? what do you mean? and stop calling me French fry -tch" Kei asked genuinely confused. Hinata giggled a bit and said "she means like this". He grabbed Tsuki's hand and placed it into Natsu's whilst he held her other hand. "ok now on 3 you lift your arms up and back so she fly's!" He says enthusiastically, Natsu's face lights up when he said she would 'fly'. "e-erm I don't k-know how t-" Tsuki was cut off by Hinata counting "3...2...1...Swwingg!" Natsu feet were lifted off the ground as she was swung up.