~𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎~ //𝟺

(A/N-edited-Comment on mistakes please! ^^)

recap

'w-what where am i?'

recap end

~Hinata POV~

I slightly open my eyes for a split second trying to adjust to the bright light above me, all I can see is a white tiled ceiling with 3 overhead lights pointed around me. 'oh...I'm in the hospital, hm shame I kinda wanted to go to heaven, if I got in of course. Wait but how did I get here did someone brin- SHIT now I remember they all saw my cu-

"HINATA! HINATA ARE YOU AWAKE!" I heard a loud voice scream from the other side of the room. Wait I know this voice that's kageyama.

I sit up and look at Kageyama with a small smile then soon leading into a sad look with tears down my face. He rushed over and gave me a hug "BOKE! I thought you were dead. Don't EVER do that again" now it wasn't just me in tears but him as well. He held me tight in his embrace for what seemed like forever muttering "boke, boke, boke".

After that the rest of the team came in and comforted me not even asking why, but I assume Dadaichi already told them not too. Suga was crying, Tanaka and Noya were still in shock, Dadachi was hugging Suga, and everyone else was just talking to me apologising and asking if I was ok.

But the thing that surprised me most in that moment was Tsuki's reaction. I could see the guilt still on Tsuki's face. Well I mean he did kinda restrain me without permission...but I would have died so he shouldn't be upset? why is he? I thought he'd be saying 'told you so' but no. He was in the corner trying to hold back his tears? I cant shake the feeling of utter confusion. I've always felt different you could say around Tsuki like my heart beats faster and stuff. But I'm just a bratty tangerine to him? or does he feel the same way maybe? no way!

................................................

It's now 3 days later, the day I get released from this hospital. You may think that's so good I can go back to volleyball now! But actually as much as I miss volleyball I want to stay here. I mean why not? I don't get forced to eat, I get treated, and best of all no beatings. But I have to go back home now: pft not really a home anymore more like a hell hole to be honest.

..................................................

For some reason Tsuki had offered to take me home? I don't know why but whatever I don't really care. The only thing on my mind right now was the pain I was going to have to go through when I got back home. Father was probably pissed at me for making him pay a hospital bill, let alone missing 4 days worth of beatings.

"Hinata come on were going now I'll walk you back" Tsuki said in his usual monotone voice. "ye I'm coming" I answered. As we walked back, Tsuki broke the silence "sorry".

"hm for what?" I said, I knew why he said sorry but I refused to believe the saltyshima said sorry to me!

"I restrained you and didn't let go even when you asked, I know I did the right thing but still...sorry"

"its fine Tsuki I probably would have passed out with no-one there to help if you didn't, I'm sorry for being so stupid and ignorant" I looked down at the fact what I said was completely true.

"m kay"

~Tsuki POV~

Jeez why do I have to have these feelings for the little shrimp. Its not like I like him or anything right? like were both guys that's just weird. Plus the size difference is odd AND he is annoying. But still why does my heart beat faster and stomach start to swirl?