~𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍~ //𝟿

(A/N-unedited-my mum honestly doesn't like me she favourites my brother and sister so much and its starting to get to me, but oh well. its 9:30pm I have like an hour to write this chapter ahhh ill try get it done. It normally takes he an hour and a half, two hours if you include editing. mins but if I don't then it will be posted a day overdue so i can finish.ima get food.ok done. Chile AS LITERALLY EVERY CHAPTER lets get back to da StoRy>)

recap

When Tsuki was finished he snapped out of his thoughts and gave Hinata a kiss on the head. Hinata was surprised but more flustered. He wanted more. He put his hands on Tsuki's cheeks and kissed him on the lips. This was really unexpected of Hinata, he wasn't usually the one to be so out-going. "didn't see that coming" Tsuki whispered purposefully into Hinata's ear knowing the effect it has on the young boy. Hinata squirmed "d-don't do that" he mumbled through a faint moan. "I don't now what you mean Hinata" Tsuki again whispered in his ear telling lies. He didn't want to mess with Hinata anymore though so picked him up and placed him back on the floor "come on let's go back to practice now we have been 10 minutes after all" Tsuki mentioned. "oh yeah gomen"

recap end

~3rd Person POV~

They both headed back to the gym getting worried looks from the team, after Tsuki went to go check on him they were thinking things like 'is he ok? is he cutting himself? I'm so confused since when did the salty brat care'. But Chile they just carried on with practice with Hinata taking his spot again.

Afterwards, Suga asked Tsuki what went on so he told him "Did he try to- ya know?" "yeah he did but I stopped him luckily, man I don't get why he does this his body is perfectly built and slim." Tsuki answered. "y-yeah I know he cant help it do you know if anyone's ever told him he wasn't good enough?". Tsuki knew it was his father who had probably told him he was fat and ugly but he wouldn't go against Hinata and tell him. "no I don't". "Hey Tsuki don't get too upset about it, I know you care about Hinata a lot. I can tell you love him so do your best to help him" Suga smiled, slightly smirking at the fact the tall first year was bright red. "how are you so sure I like him like that" he said pushing up his glasses. "i can just tell" Suga walked away feeling slightly less worried about Hinata knowing he has Tsuki there or him.

Once the sliver hair was gone Tsuki heard Hinata "Tsuki why are you so red?" he asked ever so innocently. "I-It's hot in here" Tsuki stuttered. "wow the salt stuttered!" Hinata shouted giggling at his reaction. "shut up" His monotone voice now returning.

...................................................

Walking to the school gates Hinata was worried about what his Father was going to do when he got back. Cracking his fingers, biting the inside of his lips, biting his fingernails, fiddling with his thumbs, short breathing, and tears at the back of his eyes. Another panic attack was coming.

Tsuki looked over at Hinata and noticed 'he is fiddling with his hands a lot and I can see blood inside his mouth. ok he is about to have an attack'  He slowly touched his finger against Hinata's trying not to scare him then, soon locking his fingers in-between his. "T-Tsuki all the after school clubs will see us" Hinata mumbled. "and? I'm not going to let you have a panic attack" Tsuki said.

5 minuets later they were almost at the school gates. (the gym is on the mountains so it takes 10 minuets to get down and another 5 to get to the school gates to leave) "sorry about that I was just a bit anxious no big deal. So erm you can let go now" Hinata said. "what if I don't want to" Tsuki's voice sounded the same as always but he had a little smile, actually it was more of a grin, on his face. Hinata blushed embarrassed at his words. "well I mean were technically together now I have already kis-" Before Tsuki could finish his sentence Hinata reached up on his toes and put his hands over his mouth even more red. "d-don't say that o-out loud" Hinata said. Tsuki giggled and asked "so shrimp, you wana be my boyfriend?" "Hey! you could at least call me my real name when you ask me out and erm y-yes I w-will" Hinata answered. "well then its no problem holding my hand now is it" he gripped tighter as they finally made it too the school gates.