~𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔~ //𝟸

(A/N-edited-leave any songs suggestions for future chapters c:)

~3rd person POV~

A few minuets passed of Suga calming down Hinata whilst Daichi and Kageyama headed back to the gym and started to set up.

"Daichi.." kageyama said whilst picking up the net at one end and Daichi at the other

"yes?" he answered

"do you think he'll be ok?" Daichi could see the worried expression engulfing Kageyama's face

"he should be ok Suga is calming him down, he seemed to have a panic attack"

"ok...." Kageyama still couldn't shake the feeling of guilt up his spine knowing he triggered hinata but at the same time 'why did he react like that? what did I do wrong he probably hates me now!'

"Kageyama! come on we need to set up!" Daichi raised his voice a little snapping Kageyama out of his thoughts. "Hai!"(means "yes" I use the Japanese canon words sometimes coz yeah <3)

Meanwhile,

~Hinata's POV~

'what have I done she is dead because of me. its all my FAULT. No...it-its not my fault it...c-couldn't  be helped!' 'what do you mean? OFCOURSE IT IS your fault stupid she died because of you and now look at you worrying your friends just go die. GET UP AND DIE'  'd-die? but i-i don't want t-to' 'JUST DO IT YOU'D BE DOING EVERYONE A FAVOUR'

"AHHH! LEAVE ME ALONE GO AWAY PLEASE" I cry out as the voice gets louder and louder but then i hear a voice drowning out the murmurs.

"~there once was a bitter sweat man and they called him lemon boy~"

'what? is some singing?'

"~he was growing in my garden and I pulled him out by his hair like a weed...~"

'this isn't so bad I guess'  I close my eyes and i can feel myself start to drift off

"~and now I got myself a citrus friend~"

~Suga POV~

(A/N- Sorry I changed POV's so many times here, and also the song is the one at the top i added for you ^^)

As I had Hinata on my lap stoking my hands through his hair he suddenly screamed out of no where saying to go away. I knew he wasn't specifically talking to me but to someone else...this worried me and I've never had to deal with a panic attack before so i just start singing have a small bit of hope our little cinnamon roll will calm down...

"~and now I got myself a citrus friend~"

i looked down to see the poor boy curled up his arms holding each other close to his chest as i kept a firm grip on his waist. Looking over I made sure he was asleep and bring him up carrying him bridal style into the gym.

Kageyama immediately turns around dropping the net onto Daichi and heads over to Hinata in my arms. "IS HE OK?" he says raising his voice in concern. I shoot him a look saying 'to be quiet' I didn't actually say anything to the raven haired boy but he quickly understood repeating his question lower "Suga...is h-he ok?"

"I'm not sure...he is right now but he seems to have a lot more going on than meets the eye" i look down at our poor little cinnamon roll curled up thinking about how much pain he has gone through, how much pain we have missed, ...how alone he mu- my train of thoughts came to a halt,I widen my eyes as I felt someone hugging me firmly from behind; the little baby still tight in my grasp.