~𝚎𝚊𝚝~ //𝟼

(A/N-edited-ok lets actually write a chapter now^ω^)

recap

Hinata came a couple minutes late for practice which no one seemed to mind and they carried on practice as normal. Well except the fact half the team always had an eyes on their little cinnamon roll checking if he was ok, or had new cute, or in away was hurting. Hinata hated the fact they were all so protective and observant epically his crush (the lamp post)

recap end

After practice was over Hinata headed to his first class, English, normally he would walk with Kageyama but he was taking an extra social studies class. He proffered walking with Kageyama so he wasn't too much of a target for the third years to pick on. I mean he was a small ginger kid so like...yeah.

Speaking of which a third year walked passed hinata coughing the words "faggot" to which Hinata ignored carrying on walking. The third year did not like this "HEY ANSWER ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU" he shouted. Hinata trembled stopping at turning back to the 6 foot third year "s-sorry" the words trembled out his mouth. "ha so fucking pathetic I could just drop kick you right now but I'm not that stupid, pft your so short as well" he laughed and nudged Hinata's shoulder walking off leaving Hinata wide-eyed petrified at his words. He didn't want to worry anyone to he kept it to himself.

10 minutes before 3r period and Hinata was starting to panic badly 'w-why cant he just leave me alone? 'how did he know I was gay? why cant I just be tall and stand up for myself I hate me I HATE ME I HATE ME' Again Hinata was having a panic attack, these had now become a daily thing, in class. Tsuki and Hinata always had 4th period together which was just the luck right now because Tsuki had dealt with more than 1 of Hinata's panic attacks by now and knew exactly what to do

Slowly approaching, getting out of his seat, Hinata he started to draw circles on his back before picking him up bridal style and taking him out the class ignoring the teacher saying to come back and just shot her a look saying 'he needs help' with that she shut her mouth and let him carry Hinata out.

Tsuki placed Hinata against the wall in the hallways surrounded by lockers, posters, and a square patterned tile floor. A few minutes passed and Hinata was able to breathe normally again "I'm so pathetic" he whispered only loud enough for only him to hear but Tsuki still heard which confused Hinata as even he could barley hear his own words. "I told you to stop calling yourself pathetic" he emphasised the word 'stop' and seemed a bit more agitated and angry than his usual self.

A long silence fell upon the two for about a minute, Hinata was thankful for this he wanted to not waste a single moment before he had to go to lunch. "the bell is going you might want to go get your stuff" Tsuki said. "o-oh yeah thanks. and erm s-sorry" Hinata muttered "don't stutter when you speak to me I'm not going to hurt you,  plus I already told you I don't mind helping you"

Tsuki thought 'why does he stutter around me? even when he's calm he stutters a word or two. Do I make him nervous? hmph well wont you look at that, maybe he is gay after all.'

ding dong dong          (A/N someone tell me how a bell sounds please *_*)

The bell struck and Hinata had grabbed he stuff and turned to Tsuki with his biggest and fakest smile 'ugh its so fucking annoying when he fakes a smile at me i'd rather he just frowned for fuck sake' Tsuki didn't appreciate the smile Hinata gave him and scoffed walking to the lunch hall Hinata beside him. Now he was with Tsuki Hinata felt so much safer knowing he wouldn't be picked on or called names as Tsuki was bigger than the majority of them. Hinata had been beaten up twice by bullies but it only happened every two weeks or so and they were just as bad as his Dad's so he could deal with it.