~𝚘𝚔 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖...~ //𝟻

(A/N-edited-this is literally my fav song right now hope you like it ^^ please leave song suggestions here >)

recap

"yo shorty over here!"

recap end

"o-oh Tsuki h-hi" Hinata muffled out. "c'mon were going" Tsuki said this quicker than usual wanting to have his 'chat' with Hinata. "e-erm my house is the other way Tsuki" Hinata said looking up towards the tall figure. "I know your not going to your house tonight" Tsuki didn't even ask Hinata but instead just demanded. No way on earth he was going to let him go back to his house.

"w-what no! I need to get back before my d-" Hinata stopped himself

'lord please tell me he didn't notice!' 'OFCOURSE HE NOTICED FATTY ARE YOU STUPID WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT GO DIE!' 'I know I'm such an idiot' 'yes now go he doesn't even want you their' 'o-ok'.

Hinata talked back and fourth with the voice murmuring in his head telling him to go run back home; but his legs wouldn't move, no his whole body couldn't move. Another panic attack.'

Tsuki looked back and took notice of what was going on as Hinata froze on the spot shaking. He went a couple steps back just in time before Hinata almost crumbled to the ground. "Hinata look your having a panic attack, I'm here though, I always will be I promise" Tsuki sat down on the concrete with Hinata on his lap.

A few minuets passed and Hinata started to relax. "Hinata your ok now?" Tsuki said calmly

"y-yes I'm sorry"

"why are you sorry"

"erm.....well...I feel bad for you having to deal with me I'm pathetic"

"your not pathetic!" Tsuki snapped back with a bit of annoyance. "don't say your pathetic I don't think you are, I know your struggling with a lot and I am going to get you to tell me as I already have a pretty good idea. Its not your fault"

A small smile crosses Hinata's face "when did you ever care for me?" he chuckles. "when did you ever cry" Tsuki shot a harmless insult right back at the ginger haired boy.

"c'mon we better get going now shrimpy". "erm where are you taking me". Tsuki scooped the small boy off up his lap and stood up lifting Hinata onto his feet; but as soon as he did Hinata fell back down. "oh your legs are still shaky from the attack, get on my back we are going to my house, by the way your not going back to that place you call 'home'.

"w-what no I l-like home I-its fine" Hinata trembled his words making them sound even more unbelievable. "I'm not stupid now get on idiot -tch" He answered back not believing Hinata one bit.

Soon the ginger got on and they headed to Tsuki's house spending the rest of the night playing games and watching movies.

..........................................................

It was now around 9PM and out of no-where Tsuki paused the current film they were watching and looked down "so......how bad is it?". Hinata looked at Tsuki, head down worry in his eyes. "answer me, don't even try lying I know its bad I've seen bruises and people don't cut themselves for no reason. I want you to tell me everything Shoyo Hinata" Gulping Hinata new he wasn't able to get anything past Tsuki so just told him everything...

How his dad would beat him every night, how he didn't eat because he was fat, his dead Mother, Natsu, the voices, anxiety, pain, how he wants to die. he told him everything, well except the fact he liked Tsuki of course.

When Hinata was done he had cried so much he didn't even have and tears let to shed. Tsuki now understood. Walking over to Hinata he hugged him and then let go of the embrace to hold his hand out. "come on shrimpy we better get to bed"