~𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍~ //3

(A/N-edited-eee I've already got 50 views in 3 days! thanks so much I love all of you *hugs*. I've added a song at the top requested by  hellobitch743 if you want any songs in the next chapter feel free to comment them and if they fit the story I'll put them in! \ (••) / Chile anyways I'm babbling lets get onto the story>)

Recap

"ugh" Kageyama pouts, turning back around to change. I sprint off to the bathrooms, getting changed into my long sleeve shirt, massive shorts, and trainers. A slight worry crossed my minds as it was summer and they would find it weird I was wearing this long-sleeved shirt; but I shook it off and headed to the gym starting practice.

Recap End

I walk in placing my mask over my face, my bright shining orange mask to hide the real me...the dull white face with not even a beam of colour able to surpass through. Ugh well at least everyone cant see its a mask but putting it on everyday is just tiring.

"BAKEGYAMA GIMME A TOSS! TOSS! TOSS!"

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!"

"Yay! thanks bakagyama."

"-pft"

~3rd Person POV~

Hinata and Kageyama worked on their quick attack improving it with Daichi's assistance. Whilst Suga, Noya and Asahi worked on receives, Tanaka, Tsuki, and yamaguchi improved blocking trying to get the right hand positions. After around 30 minutes they got together and played 3 on 3 matches.

Teams being-

Kageyama, Yamaguchi, Hinata

Tsuki, Tanaka, Daichi

Noya, Suga, Asahi

First up happened to be Hinata's team up against Daichi's:

"LETS GOOOOO!" Hinata shouted sounding excited for the match

"No need to shout its just a game -tch" Tsuki snaps back pushing up his glasses annoyed at Hinata's 'obnoxiousness'

...............Quick time skip...............

"Kageyama pass to me I got it!" Hinata shouts eyes widening

"..." Kageyama says nothing back hearing Hinata and setting the ball behind him for Hinata to spike. POOSH. The ball smacks the floor into the right corner not as hard as it usually hits but still hard enough for Daichi's receive to go out of court. With that Hinata's team won 23-24.

~Tsuki POV~

We are at match point and in our favour being our serve meaning we have the upper-hand. But of course Tanaka got too fucking excited and gave a sloppy ass serve basically handing the ball to the shrimp squad... I knew now we weren't going to win as they were gonna pull a quick attack, but I jumped anyway as Kageyama tossed the ball towards Hinata.

I jump as high as I can, actually that's a lie I'm lazy I barely jumped, bringing my arms forward trying to tower over the springy shrimp, that's when I noticed...

He jumped in the air slamming his hand down on the ball causing his sleeve to roll up (I was already confused to why he was wearing a long sleeve shirt but couldn't be bothered to ask) I then saw a flash of red. I saw blood dripping down his arm under his long sleeve sweat shirt and I knew he knew it was their because right after he sprung back down from his spike tugging on his sleeves.

'what the hell was that? why is their blood? how did that happen? why hasn't he told anyone? did someone hurt him? why would someone hurt my shrimp? wait- did I just say my- what- NO why the fuck do I even care about him... but still I should probably say something I only saw a bit but there was a lot of blood'