"Are we partners again?"

Stiorra followed Draco along through the castle, and she felt a certain chemistry between them from the moment their hands touched.
He came to a full stop in an empty corridor that seemed far from any human being, and sat down on the windowsill. Stiorra was looking at him. He looked so young and refreshed. She realised he didn't look as tired as he used to the year she first got to know him. He looked way better. He must feel a lot better, she thought to herself.
The boy was looking out the window, his knees propped up together against his chest as he rested her back against the pillar. Stiorra thought about how attractive he looked all of a sudden, and she thought about the way his hoodie made him look so much bulkier and sexier than ever.

"Hey, it's snowing," Draco said in a low yet excited voice, as though not to make any noise.

"Why are you excited?" she asked him, sitting down by his side on the windowsill.

"My father never wanted me to get excited or happy about stupid things like watching the snow falls," he explained, still looking at the snowflakes falling silently into the night.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"It's okay, I'm happy now."

And he really did look beyond happy. They stood still quietly, and the silence never felt awkward. They watched the snow as it fell, knowing it wouldn't last because the days weren't cold enough for it to stick to the ground.
The longer they stared at the snow, the less snow was falling. The clouds had lifted for most of them, and Stiorra could finally see the night sky. There were a few of the brightest stars she had ever seen, but nothing else.
She fished out her notes and books out of her bag and picked up her quill, and started to write down. However, Draco didn't let her. He sprang up to his feet and grabbed the quill along with the notes, and made a run for it.

"Draco!" Stiorra yelled, running after him.

She ran after him, leaving their bags behind, and made it to another hallway. However, Draco was nowhere to be seen.

"Damn Slytherin."

She came to a full stop, looking carefully around the room, but he wasn't here. She walked with caution, thinking about how Draco must have been waiting for her at the far end corner of the corridor, when suddenly she got dragged down behind a pillar.
Draco was standing a few inches away from her. They were standing so close to each other that their noses almost touched.
Stiorra could feel something tickling her down her neck, as much as she could she feel a grip tightening around her stomach.

"Damn who?" he said, trying to make his voice as threatening as he could.

"Damn no one."

Stiorra's lips twitched up mechanically. She couldn't help but smile. Draco pulled his wand out of his pocket, and in the move of the wrist and a whisper, Stiorra felt her entire body being tormented by tickles. Rictusempra. Her laugh echoed through the empty hallways, soon enough joined by Draco's.

"Damn who?" Draco repeated, pushing her softly against the wall of stone as she moved about, trying to fight the charm.

"Damn you," Stiorra said, laughing so hard she felt like she could throw up.

Draco had grabbed her wrist for her not to move, and the threatening want-to-be expression on his face softened. He lifted the charm. Stiorra was out of breath, and Draco was laughing too much. She punched him in the stomach, but it only made him laugh more.
He was standing just a few inches from her, and if he ever bent over their noses would touch. She was looking at his lips, and wondered what it'd be like kissing him again. She remembered just how it felt to have his soft lips over her skin. What if she dared?The thought rushed back in her mind. She felt like she wanted to.
A shiver crossed her body, and she dared. She leaned in, pressing her lips against his, and his body loosen up. He kissed her back, lingering on her lips before reaching down for her jawline as he let go of her wrists.
She could feel his hand running up her body before grabbing the back of her neck, as the other one grabbed her waist. She flung her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his wavy blonde platinum hair.
Their lips found their way back, and the kiss deepened, and she knew she wanted more.
Draco pushed her against the wall even more, until their bodies were pressed up together. She felt his hands move under her knitted jumper, and stopped him from doing anything.