Trust

Stiorra's POV.

The following morning, Stiorra woke up and she felt whole. She felt like one of the most important pieces of her life had gotten back to her, like a missing limb, and it was enough for her. Her heart felt light as she stretched in her bed, and she smiled as she felt the necklace Draco had given her around her neck.
It really was the perfect gift. He'd be with her forever. However, she felt guilty of not having a gift for him. She'd have to get him a great one for Christmas, if only she knew what he liked apart from Fire Whiskey, but she couldn't remember.
Stiorra got up and stretched by her bedside. She washed and rinsed her face and tied up her hair in a high-ponytail then put on her uniform, tucking the shirt in her skirt carefully. She didn't buttoned the shirt up to the top so that she could parade proudly with her new necklace, even though she would have liked to have breakfast with him.
She put on her robe and shoved her wand in her pocket, flinging her bag across her shoulders as she headed down to the common room.
She got down to the last step, and found herself face-to-face with Dean. The boy looked her up and down, and his eyes stopped on her necklace with the golden and emerald-green charm. His jaw was clenched. He pushed her on the side as he climbed up the stairs to the boys' dormitory.
Harry was sitting there, alone at a table, reading over some notes. His brows were raised.

"What happened?" he asked.

Stiorra sighed and walked up to him, falling on the armchair that stood by the table Harry was sitting at. She told him about how Dean suddenly freaked out the day before. The more she talked and explained what the boy had said, the wider Harry's eyes grew.
Then, Stiorra told him about how Draco stood up for her when everyone else in the corridor just stood there and listened to the Gryffindor boy insulting her, and she told her friend about the way Dean hit Draco until blood dripped from his face.

"And then," she finally said, "we made up."

"Really?"

"Yes. I heard him out about the things he wanted to tell me, and I forgave him. Now, I know he didn't have a choice at all."

"So, you guys are together then?" Harry asked.

"I think so."

"Did he give you this?"

Harry was lurking at her new necklace, the corner of his lips rising up as Stiorra's cheeks warmed up. She nodded, and Harry nodded, too.

"I'm sorry for the things Dean said," Harry said quietly.

"You don't have to apologise for him."

"Still. Anyway, I'm happy you patched things up with Draco, I think you make a great pair."

She smiled, and he patted her hand. She got up, and well, to be fair she was about to tear up, and Harry and herself walked down to the Great Hall for breakfast.
Harry told her all about the recent Quidditch training session and about how Ron really improved the way he played and seemed more confident about himself now that he was with Hermione.
They sat down at the Gryffindor's table and soon enough the others joined in. Stiorra hadn't realised they had a head start for she thought they were still getting dressed or having a shower.
She spotted Draco from across the room, and he looked happy. Genuinely. Her heart skipped a beat as their eyes locked together, and he smiled as he saw the necklace around her neck from afar.
She could feel herself blushing as she looked away and grabbed a toast, spreading butter on it. She could feel the others staring at her, and she realised just how far away from them Dean and Seamus were sitting. Ginny nudged her elbow into Stiorra's rib.

"Did something happened?" she asked.

Stiorra looked up. Harry pressed his lips into a thin line, nodding as to encourage her to say whatever had happened between the two Gryffindors. So, Stiorra did. By the time she was done telling her story, her friends looked shocked.