The Prefects' Bathroom

Draco's POV.

The following day passed by in some type of a blur, for Draco couldn't help thinking about Stiorra. He couldn't help but stare at her with the ghost of a smile haunting his face each class they shared together.
There was something about the moments he shared with her within the last couple of weeks that made his heart flutter, and he hated this feeling of vulnerability.
However, there was this thought that kept on popping into his mind here and there along the day. He tried not listening to the voice inside of his head, and tried pushing this idea in the back of his head for things were just starting to feel right. Still the voice echoed through his mind every time he found himself alone, pushing him to ask Stiorra out some time. But he couldn't, could he? Things were starting to feel right, and they had a good friendship and they had crazy amazing sex, he didn't want to risk it and throw all of this away. If she said no, what would happen then? Draco tried not thinking too much about it, but the idea crept back in his mind, even during Quidditch practice where he could usually forget just about anything.
The voices around him brought him back to reality, and the bench shook beneath him as Blaise sat down beside him.

"Since when have you become such a day-dreamer?" his best-friend asked him.

"I'm not."

Draco poured himself some water in his golden
glass and drank it down. Blaise wasn't moving at all, and Draco wondered if the boy was looking for his newest special someone. However, when he looked up, Blaise was solely staring at him.

"What happened?" Blaise asked with a grin.

"What makes you think something happened?"

"Because you look soft now all of a sudden."

"I'm really not," Draco said.

"Whatever, would you still say so if I told you some kids saw you all loved up with your Golden girl?"

"Who said that?"

"Some kids," Blaise told him, shrugging.

"They might be mistaken."

"If you say so. Don't think I didn't notice the soft smile of yours whenever you see her."

Draco's brow rose up. He wondered who might have seen them two, and just how much they had seen or heard. He looked around the Great Hall, pretending not to notice Stiorra even though he knew what she was doing, and realised quite a few girls were staring at them. He shook his head as the dishes appeared on the tables and grabbed a beefsteak along with green beans and some sliced and baked potatoes.

"I guess there's nothing wrong telling you," Draco said, not looking at his best friend.

"Telling me that you're madly in love?"

"No."

"Then what is it?" Blaise asked him, his brows knitted together.

"I actually do spend the best of nights with her."

"Meaning?"

"Well, yesterday she found me at the library where we worked on our astrology assignment," Draco said, "then, we took a stroll around the castle and stared at the snow falling outside."