Quidditch

Stiorra's POV.

The first week of November went by at full speed, what with the many assignments the Professors gave them, meeting with Draco every night for their Astrology work, and sometimes more, or spending her time at the library whenever Draco had practice or something else to do.
Soon enough the week end was here, and everyone was thrilled about the upcoming Quidditch game opposing Slytherin and Gryffindor. Harry and the Weasleys had been talking about it a lot these past few days, and Stiorra was actually happy she wasn't around that much. She loved her friends but sometimes they could be a little too intense whenever Quidditch came up in a conversation between them all.
Those guys had headed off to practice, and Stiorra wished she could have talked to Draco about the gale and wish him the best of luck, but she couldn't find him anywhere.
She was sitting on her bed in the Gryffindor's girl dormitories, and she was staring out the window. She could see the snow falling silently over the castle grounds, and she wondered if a game could be cancelled because of thick snow. She couldn't start to think about how mad her Quidditch players friends would be if it got cancelled over something as stupid as snow.

"Aren't you coming?" Hermione asked her, storming inside the room to grab something.

"I am."

Stiorra got up, and throw on a chunky knitted jumper and wrapped her Gryffindor's scarf around her neck. She put her black robe on, and pushed her beanie low on her head so it fell just above her eyes. She put on her knitted gloves.
She picked up the banner she, Hermione and Luna had spent the morning making and headed down to the common room along with Hermione.
They stepped out of the common room through the Fat Lady portrait and met up with Luna, and went down then out of the castle.
The snow was so thick Stiorra could barely see. The wind bit her cheeks as they walked against it, and she was happy she thought about tucking her hair beneath her scarf when she put it on.
There were many other people walking to the Quidditch game, and many wore the colours from the house they supported as they walked into the bleachers.
They didn't wait to long for the stadium to fill up for about half of the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws didn't show up. The three girls sat down beside Dean and Seamus who were wearing a full red and gold Gryffindor attire.
Soon enough both teams were walking on the pitch, and the five of them waved to their friends. Stiorra spotted Draco from afar and smiled, waving shyly as she hoped none of her friends would notice.
They mounted their brooms, and the coach blew in the whistle. Both teams flew up in the air as the golden snitch disappeared. The quaffle were flying over the pitch, sent from a player to another.
The Slytherin got hold of the quaffle, Zabini passed it onto a team member, who scored.
Harry and Draco were flying up above the pitch, higher than the other players, looking for the golden snitch as the quaffle got re-introduced to the game.
Katie Bell caught it, and flew across the field until two Slytherin tried and sent a bludger her way and made her fall from her broom.
Zabini caught the quaffle again, and sent it towards the scoring hoops. Ron blocked it, and threw it at Ginny. Suddenly, Harry and Draco flew down towards the pitch's ground. Obviously they had seen the golden snitch, and Stiorra wondered how the both of them managed to do so what with the heavy snow and the wind blowing in their faces.
They peaked up again, straight towards the clouds. Harry tried reaching for it, holding out his arm before him, but Draco got hit by a bludger and fell down to the ground.
The whole of the stadium screamed for the boy could die in the fall. McGonagall conjured a spell for him not to hit the ground with a shattering force, as Harry caught the golden snitch and the coach called the end of the game.
Draco was lying down on the ground, on the snow, knocked out, and Stiorra was worried sick.

"Oh my god," she gasped.

"Hum, Stiorra," Seamus said, "wrong team."