A date

Stiorra's POV.

The date with Dean had gone pretty well for someone she didn't even think about date-wise. They met up in the common room, and Stiorra felt over-dressed compared to how little clothes Dean was wearing. He had a knitted jumper on, and a pair of black skinny jeans whereas she wore a thick jumper along with a pair of jeans, about two layers of socks on her feet, and she had tucked a shirt in her pants for the cold not to creep in her back. She had a coat on, a beanie and her scarf.
They walked outside under the snow, and Stiorra enjoyed the silence. The snow on the ground deafened just about any sound around. However, they still talked a lot on their way to Hogsmeade. She had never realised just how interesting the guy was. She felt a sudden burst of happiness as Dean told her all about his childhood in the muggle world, for she could share her stories of London along with him. She never realised she had barely spoken to him along the years.
By the time they got to the Three Broomsticks, Stiorra was entirely frozen and she wondered how the Gryffindor boy managed not to get cold.
They sat down at a table in a corner, the farthest away from the door, and ordered two hot chocolates.

"My hands are freezing," Dean had said as he grabbed the cup of hot cocoa the waitress handed him.

They enjoyed their hot drinks and still managed to find some topics to talk about. To be honest, she didn't think they'd actually find anything interesting to say. Still, they talked for hours. At some point, Dean ordered two butterbeer as they kept on talking. There was something about Dean that made her want to tell him all sorts of things, but she felt like there was something missing.
She could tell him just about anything, and the fact that she knew him ever since she got in Hogwarts might have helped a lot. Still she felt like she couldn't confide herself in him just yet. She didn't feel as peaceful and whole and happy as she felt like when she was with Draco.
When they got back to their common room and the warmth of a good fire, they parted ways. Dean had kissed her cheek, and she didn't as flushed as she felt like when Draco used to kiss her.
It reminded her of him, and the fact that she had told him the day before she'd come by. So, before dinner, she headed to the Hospital to see her Slytherin friend. However, Madam Pomfrey told her he was already fast asleep so she went away, her shoulders hanging low, and headed down to the Great Hall for dinner.

Soon enough the day was over, and she had told Ginny and Hermione all about her date with Dean, even though it felt weird as she knew and remembered that Ginny and the boy had dated before. But Ginny just waved it off, so she kept on telling them about the date.
The week had started again, and little did Stiorra know it would passed by at full speed again. She had hoped seeing Draco during their classes and for their Astrology assignment, but he never showed up. However, she knew he got out of the hospital. He just didn't seem to care showing up in class or for their homework meetings.
She didn't see him again until the day she noticed him as he stepped in the Great Hall for the first time that very week.
She tried ignoring him. She tried to pull her stare away from him as Dean and Harry were talking to her. But she couldn't, so she looked down at her own plate, and caught up with the conversation.

"Are you done with Astrology yet?" Dean asked her.

"Almost there. You?"

"Just need to thicken it."

"I'll help you with that," she told him with a smile.

Dean smiled, yet Stiorra felt like there was something still missing between the two of them. He had cute dimples, and his dark eyes could light up a whole room on a sad night. Still, something seemed to be off.
She wasn't quite hungry anymore, and caught Draco leaving the Great Hall. This was the last night to gather up the informations for their assignment before handing it back to Professor Sinistra, and she couldn't believe it had already been a month.