i. Now or Never

Hollywood1995

Hollywood
1995

Clutching her song journal and standing next to Rose, a waitress who she just met, Angelina watches her twin brother, Alex, and his band do a sound check for their performance later that night. The band, Sunset Curve, is performing at the Orpheum, a prestigious theater in Los Angeles. It is extremely hard to book a gig at the Orpheum, but since the band went into "ambush mode", they finally booked a show. It may have taken them years, but at least they have a gig here and have the chance to become something big. The band consists of Bobby, the rhythm guitarist; Reggie, the bassist; Alex, the drummer; and Luke, the guitarist and lead singer. Right now, they are practicing Angelina's favorite Sunset Curve song, Now or Never.

Alex
1, 2, 3

Reggie kicks his leg and turns around to face the people in the Orpheum as Luke starts to sing.

Luke
Take off

Reggie jumps up and down as he plays his bass, slowly moving over to his mic stand.

Last stop

Reggie jumps in a circle, moving away from his mic stand before jumping up and down over to his stand.

Countdown til we blast open the top
Face first

Luke stops playing his guitar as he throws out his hand before quickly moving it back to the blue instrument in his hands in order to play it once more.

Full charge
Electric hammer to the heart

Luke looks over at Reggie, smiling at the raven haired boy as Alex and Reggie start to sing with the brown haired guitarist.

Luke, Reggie, & Alex
Clocks move faster

As Alex plays his drums, he shakes his head to move the hair that has fallen onto his face. Bobby lifts his guitar into the air as he strums it, nodding his head before a smile crosses his face.

'Cause it's all we're after now, oh

Luke looks over at Reggie and nods his head to the bassist, signalling him to come over. Reggie jumps over to Luke, who turns to face the raven haired boy as they both sing in the mic in front of the lead singer of the band.

Won't stop climbing
'Cause this is our time, yeah

Luke pushes Reggie back to his spot as he moves to stand in front of his mic, continuing the song.