xx. You Got Nothing to Lose

The four phantoms are walking up to the entrance of the Orpheum, waiting for Willie to get back from driving the opening band's tour bus out into the middle of nowhere

The four phantoms are walking up to the entrance of the Orpheum, waiting for Willie to get back from driving the opening band's tour bus out into the middle of nowhere. Therefore making it impossible for Downslide to get to the Orpheum in time to play their opening act. Angelina is wearing a yellow T-shirt, jeans, and her denim jacket. Alex assures the other three ghosts, "Look, don't worry, guys. Willie said he'd get us on that marquee."

They stop in front of the entrance as Reggie gestures to the building as he asks looking between his best friends, causing the twins to look over at him, "This is gonna work, right?"

Luke tilts his head, replying as Angelina looks over at the brown haired boy and Alex looks up at the building, "It has to." The four ghosts are hit with a jolt, causing them all to lean forward and groan out in pain.

They slowly stand up as Willie appears behind them, asking, "Hey, are you guys okay?" The four best friends turn to look at Willie. Reggie massages his wrist where the stamp is, Alex hugs his chest as he gasps, Angelina rubs her chest to ease the pain, and Luke shakes his arm to try and get rid of the pain from the stamp. Reggie and Alex look at each other as Angelina and Luke share worried glances. Alex looks back to Willie, replying, "Yeah." The other three ghosts look to Willie as they all walk up to him, Luke still shaking out his hand as Alex continues, "Yeah, it's nothing we haven't felt before."

It is quiet between them for a few seconds before Alex asks, causing Luke and Angelina to look over at the blonde drummer, "How'd it go?"

Luke and Angelina look to Willie, who looks between the four of them as he informs, "Well, when that opening band wakes up, they're gonna find their bus," he turns to show the jacket he is wearing which is merch from the opening band, Downslide, "Two hundred miles outside of Vegas," he turns back around to face the four ghosts, "With no chance of getting back in time." They all chuckle as Willie leans forward and low fives Luke before the two boys fist bump.

Willie and Luke lean back as the latter says, "And that means there's probably a promoter," the Patterson boy lifts both his arms to point up to the Orpheum as he closes his eyes, causing all the ghosts to look over at him, "Upstairs right about now freakin' out." Reggie nods his head, looking back over at Willie as Luke drops his left arm, wrapping his right arm around Angelina's shoulder before looking over at Alex.

Willie throws out his hands as they look over to the long haired boy, who says, "Nah. This is Hollywood, man. I'm sure he's being very professional."

The skater boy snickers as Alex pulls Angelina away to talk to her in private, "Do you think I should say something to Willie? Thank him... or something?"

Angelina smiles and tells her twin, "I think you should definitely say something to Willie."

Alex smiles and nods his head as he glances to Willie before he looks back to Angelina, leans closer to her and asks, "What should I say to him?"