v. Count Me In

Alex moves forward to put his hand on his sister's shoulder

Alex moves forward to put his hand on his sister's shoulder. Luke's eyes widen as he grabs Alex's shoulder and pulls the boy back. Reggie and Alex look back at Luke and give him a 'what the hell' face. He subtly shakes his head before he puts his pointer finger in the air and moves it in a circle, letting the boys know that they need to leave the girls alone. The three boys disappear and poof outside so they can talk about what they just witnessed.

Luke goes up on his toes so that he can look to see if Julie knew they were there, he also wants to catch a glimpse of Angelina's face. Alex throws his hand out toward Luke as he asks, "Oh, dude, why'd you stop me? Julie needs a hug and that was my sister. Apparently it's been twenty-five years since the last time I saw her. It's been what felt like an hour for us and words can't describe how much I have missed her in that time."

Luke turns back to the boy while smirking and says, "Bro, a ghost hug isn't the feel good moment that you think it is. Alright?" He adjusts his sleeveless jacket before continuing to speak, "Trust me. What Julie and Angel need right now is just a bit of privacy. Besides Angel has waited for us for twenty-five years, I think she can wait just a little bit longer."

"You know what? I think you poofed us out because you can't handle when other people cry," Alex states as a matter of fact while he leans toward Luke and points his finger at the lead singer. Reggie crosses his arms over his chest while Luke looks at Alex with wide eyes since the blonde knows the real reason that Luke didn't want him to comfort Julie and his sister. "I should know," Alex speaks back up as he turns and looks between both boys. Luke shakes his head with a 'what are you talking about?' look on his face. "I cried in a room for twenty-five years, and I didn't get a single hug from either of you," Alex emotionally says as he gestures between the two boys before going on, "And I just want to see my twin sister."

Reggie uncrosses his arms and holds them out, moving toward Alex while saying, "Alright. Bring it in."

Right before Reggie could hug Alex, the emotional blonde holds up his hand and sternly says, "Don't touch me!" Reggie backs away with a look of disappointment on his face. Alex brings his hand down and puts it in his pocket.

Reggie rolls his eyes and mutters under his breath, "This is why no one hugs you." The other two boys heard the raven haired boy, causing the Mercer boy to roll his eyes at the oblivious Peters boy.

Luke speaks up, looking between Alex and Reggie, "Okay. So, I-I think the first thing we should do once we get the courage to go in there," he glanced at the studio before continuing, "Is ask Julie...," he pauses, "Why she lied about playing the piano."

"Yeah, you know, maybe tell her how amazing she is," Alex suggests as he shrugs. Flynn opens the gate and walks through it before turning to close it.

Luke nudges Alex's shoulder and says, "Yeah, course, bro."

"Okay," Alex sarcastically remarks as he pats Luke's arm. Flynn is now walking down the steps that lead to the studio.