x. Death on Two Legs

Once Carlos and Flynn leave the studio, Alex walks over to his drums while sighing out, "Phew

Once Carlos and Flynn leave the studio, Alex walks over to his drums while sighing out, "Phew." Angelina and Luke look to each other but get lost in each other's eyes for a moment.

Julie moves her mic closer to her face. She looks to the two ghosts and smirks before asking, "Shall we try this again?" Angelina breaks her gaze from Luke and notices Julie looking at them expectantly. She shoots up off of Luke's lap and moves away from him with a blush on her face. She walks over to Reggie, adjusting the strap to her guitar that is wrapped around her. The raven haired boy gives Angelina a smirk and she glares at him, the look on her face telling him to knock it off. Julie watches Angelina walk away from Luke before looking back at the brown haired boy with a knowing look on her face.

Luke notices Julie and the look she is giving him. He clears his throat before responding to the question that she asked, "Yes, please." He stands up and looks over at Angelina with a longing look on his face. Alex walks around his drums before looking back at the conversation. Reggie moves some hair out of his face and looks over to Luke. Angelina looks at Julie, avoiding Luke's gaze. Luke turns back to Julie and points his finger at her while saying, "But remind us later. There's some Sunset Curve songs that we want to show you."

"Ooh! Show me now," Julie tells Luke as she moves the mic away once again.

Luke turns and adjusts his guitar before heading over to a case where his song journal is while saying, "Yeah, okay." Julie glances over to Angelina and nods her head, gesturing the blonde girl to come over. Angelina smiles at Julie before taking off her guitar and resting it against her brother's drum set. She makes her way over to the young girl, who moves closer to her mic stand to make room for Angelina on the bench. She pats the seat, telling the blonde girl that it is okay for her to sit. Angelina sits next to the Molina girl and they both look over at Luke, who crouches down in front of the case and grabs his journal. When he grabs the notebook, he pauses when he sees the piece of paper sticking out of the top of it. He reads it out loud, retorting, "Home Is Where My Horse Is? Reggie, stop putting your country songs in my journal."

Luke pulls the paper out of the journal and holds it up before putting it into the case. Reggie walks over to Luke and says, gesturing to the paper, "That was a gift."

Luke stands up and pats Reggie's arm with the journal before saying, "Thanks, buddy." He turns to Julie and Angelina before giving them a playful annoyed look. Angelina let out a laugh and he smiles at the girl, happy that he is able to make her laugh.

Reggie talks as Luke walks away from him, "Yeah, you should maybe circle back" Luke hands Julie the song journal as Reggie continues, "It could be a-"

Luke rests his hand on the keyboard next to Angelina and cuts Reggie off, "I dog-eared the ones that I think you would slay."

Reggie lets out an "Okay," when he realizes that Luke is not even listening to him. He turns and walks back over and stands by the stool he had once been sitting on. Julie opens the journal and Angelina looks over Julie's shoulder to see the songs that Luke is suggesting for the curly haired girl. She never really got to see most of the songs that were in Luke's journal. Luke glances over to look at Angelina, who is smiling as she looks at the pages of his journal along with Julie. Without removing his gaze from Angelina, he takes a couple steps back before adjusting the strap of his guitar.