xiii. True Love

When Angelina found Julie and Flynn, the three girls went to Flynn's house

When Angelina found Julie and Flynn, the three girls went to Flynn's house. They stayed up for a couple more hours, talking before the two lifers fell asleep. Since ghosts don't necessarily need to sleep, Angelina left Flynn's house and stayed in Julie's room, refusing to go to the studio since the boys are most likely there. To occupy her time, she continued reading the third Harry Potter book that she had started earlier in the week. When she isn't writing songs with Julie, Luke, or by herself, she reads the magical series to pass the time.

When she finishes Prisoner of Azkaban, it is the late morning and Angelina figures that it is finally time to go to the studio and confront the three boys. When she poofs into the studio, she looks around, calling out, "Hello? Alex? Reggie? Luke?" She pauses and when she doesn't get an answer she calls out again, "Anybody?" Not getting an answer, the girl lets out a heavy sigh. The same jolt that she felt last night at the dance goes through her once more. She stumbles back and lets out a gasp in pain, clutching her chest. When the pain subsides, she stands up, gasping for air and asking herself, "What is going on?"

Instead of waiting for the three boys to get back to the studio, Angelina decides to just hang out with Julie while she is at school. The blonde poofs away to the school and finds Julie as she adjusts the jacket that she is wearing over her white tube top. While there, she finds out that Julie slept in and missed her first three classes this morning since Flynn thought the girl was serious when she said she could never show her face at school again.

Angelina also learns that the lacrosse team has to dance with Julie's dance class, which means the girl has to dance with her crush, Nick, who just broke up with the devil. Angelina didn't really get a good look at the boy last night at the dance because her mind was way too preoccupied with the boys and the jolt she has experienced twice now. Julie asks Angelina if the blonde will come and watch the dance performance that she has to do with Nick in a couple days.

•••

At Eats and Beats Cafe & Bistro, Alex and Reggie are sitting at a table, watching a woman take photos of her pastry. Reggie is leaning close to her looking at her phone as she takes the photos saying, "Oh, great angle. Yeah." Alex throws out his hand in a 'what are you doing?' motion to the raven haired boy as the woman moves her phone to take a picture at another angle. Reggie leans closer, nods his head and says, "Now that's a good pic."

Alex speaks up, gesturing to the woman, "Is this what we're here for? To watch people take pictures of food?"

Reggie looks at Alex and tells him, "It's fun. Watch this." He grabs the plate with the pastry on it and moves it as the woman reaches for it, "People never stop looking at their phones." He continues moving the plate and the woman keeps searching for the pastry without looking away from her phone. Everytime the Peters boy moves the plate, he lets out, "Oop! Ehh! Woop." Reggie stops as the woman looks up from her phone to find the pastry. She grabs her plate and drags it back in front of herself, looking around as Reggie chuckles. She picks up the plate and leaves the table as Alex smiles at Reggie's antics.